Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got ma Deadpool today. Months later than u guys, but I am glad I did not pass him.

Overall quality of the piece is excellent. Some imperfections here and there, couple of cracks and smudges but for Sideshow standards he is great. Feet sit well on the base no gaps. The base itself is also completely straight, no weird gap in the middle. Hands, heads and swords are completely perfect. Really hard to choose between the heads though, both look sweet. :)

One thing I have contacted the seller over is the large chip on his left hip. At first glance I only noticed a small gap above the belt, but when I nudged the belt it's pretty hard to miss (see 6th pic). SS QC anyone? I am not sure the seller can do anything for me and I really like Wilson, but man that thing is bugging me. :slap

dg3yth.jpg

24vung7.jpg

2450m.jpg

dz79za.jpg

vewzgg.jpg

28jb807.jpg

2wgssu8.jpg

2rr1ezq.jpg

Awe man! Looks a bit messed up egel.
As you said it's probably take it or leave it with this being sold out.
Lucky you can hide the damage I suppose.

I would kill for this! Sadly it's most likely never happening what with mcFarlane and all that...

Todd (mistakenly) thinks his toy company can do a good enough job, I'm sure. SS would knock a Spawn PF out of the park if given the chance. I'd instantly purchase a Spawn PF.

Seller has contacted the supplier who will in turn contact SS. Let's see what they can offer.

There are some imperfections on the base and some minor crack and chip on his chest and leg, I can live with that. Althoug conveniently placed, still seems odd to me that the damage on his hip got through CS.

In the end I will probably stick with this one, refund would mean no DP. Number is #989 btw.

That's sweet! I'm definitely going to try and order one, finances pending.

Can you post a pic with the right art pistol and left arm sword with the old school comic head?

Back