Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You picking DP up or what? :lol
Think I'm about pulling the trigger on G Hulk :gah:

Yeah, just got to wait until tomorrow when I get another paycheck. If he becomes out of stock at BBTS he is in stock at comics America and shipping is pretty cheap. But I kind of need him to be available at bbts so I can use my store credit. Also gonna go to LCS and try and trade for theirs, but I doubt that will go through.

I could have swore SurlyJ when he first join he said he was only getting this one statue, or I'm mistaken him/you for someone else?

I could have swore SurlyJ when he first join he said he was only getting this one statue, or I'm mistaken him/you for someone else?

? I think that must have been someone else. Maybe I said if I get one PF statue it will be this one, but I doubt it. Then again, I've been known to say things and change my mind about those things :)

? I think that must have been someone else. Maybe I said if I get one PF statue it will be this one, but I doubt it. Then again, I've been known to say things and change my mind about those things :)

You aren't the only one.

Never mind that was newbie "Flujoke" who said this was the only statue they'll ever buy.

Just threw my ex on ebay. He has that shine on the paint on his peck and stomach but it isnt too bad. Anyone whos not a perfectionist the reserve is $350. Check him out if youd like. My ebay name is the same.

I have a new Deadpool PF here. It came today. I'm scared to open the box and look. The box sits there, sealed, taunting me. I don't know if it holds joy or misery and I'm too afraid to find out.

I have a new Deadpool PF here. It came today. I'm scared to open the box and look. The box sits there, sealed, taunting me. I don't know if it holds joy or misery and I'm too afraid to find out.
kY6XPDc.jpg

Welli finally got home from work and looked at BBTS and they had a whipping 1 deadpool left! So...I snagged it. Still going to try and trade the one at my LCS to or row and if it works out I'll cancel t BBTS, but I couldn't risk missing it and not using my store credit, but wish I had jumped earlier today. The one I got was "substandard". Hopefully that doesn't mean the box is too banged up.

Welli finally got home from work and looked at BBTS and they had a whipping 1 deadpool left! So...I snagged it. Still going to try and trade the one at my LCS to or row and if it works out I'll cancel t BBTS, but I couldn't risk missing it and not using my store credit, but wish I had jumped earlier today. The one I got was "substandard". Hopefully that doesn't mean the box is too banged up.

Sorry about that..I snagged an extra one earlier today..:monkey3

ugh....nah....I'm good. :peace

Congrats on getting an amazing PF! :hi5:

Thanks. Hopefully my one box won't be worse than your second ;) lol

I'm really excited to own this! I do hope I can trade my lot of play arts batman stuff to the LCS for theirs, but one way or the other, deadpool will be mine.

Any idea how long it takes for Sideshow to get back to you? I emailed them two days ago with pictures of a few paint scrapes/smudges and they havent emailed me back.

Any idea how long it takes for Sideshow to get back to you? I emailed them two days ago with pictures of a few paint scrapes/smudges and they havent emailed me back.

It varies from a few days to two weeks from my experience.
Good luck with the replacement if you're asking for one.

Nah just a few scuffs and my base has TERRIBLE spider webbing, if they were to issue me a small credit I Would be ok with that as this statue is by FAR my favorite.

My wait list has just converted on the ex, so unless I change my mind it should be shipped on Friday. I don't really know much about the character but I love the statue so hoping mine turns out to be a good one

Back