Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note to the members with damaged SS pieces. Just my two cents but have faith in the system. On the flip side of the coin I have purchased several statues directly from SS and I live in MI which is a long ways to travel from CA. I have had one issue period with a hawkeye that they completely replaced for me. I understand that I am fortunate compared to others but this is a testament that not all people with high ordering volume have issues. My best wishes to you guys on future purchases and your replacements. I would be all disheveled as well

I was sorted out in the end...got a replacement base on the way...now I just have to hope that it is an EX base, ans not just a spare Reg base...why'd they have to go and make them different :gah: This only adds to my anxiety issues :horror

In the end, I guess I'd take a flat reg base over a dented ex base.

Last edited:
I have had this just over a week and it is easily the coolest thing I own, can't stop staring at it. Also I received my replacement head today. It actually is more detailed both in sculpt and paint than the damaged one that just had a slight chip. Looking at them side by side you really get an appreciation for how each of these pieces are unique.

Top notch service on SS part to have this to me in weeks time.

Its gonna be a shame to have to destroy the damaged head. Wonder how much SS would charge me if I just kept it lol

I was sorted out in the end...got a replacement base on the way...now I just have to hope that it is an EX base, ans not just a spare Reg base...why'd they have to go and make them different :gah: This only adds to my anxiety issues :horror

In the end, I guess I'd take a flat reg base over a dented ex base.

To be honest when I opened mine the first thing I thought was I hated the gold on the bottom of the base. I really wish it was deadpool colors.

Tried displaying Deadpool with the Punisher CQ, but he is slightly taller... and in my mind the Punisher is taller than DP, so I mived him up to the Spidey shelf instead for now.
Deadpool30.jpg

Congrats to you and all who have him. I've only recently ordered the regular version and made my first flex-pay payment. He is big, and looks great there!

Well, I received an email from SSC CS and my replacement chicken is on the way. :yess:

Congrats! Hey does it seem like SS is getting better by the day on replacements? As a big complainer on not receiving replacement parts on statues. This time I want to thank SS from what I'm seeing. I see replacements going out for sold out ex statues which was not the case before. So again if your reading this I'm impress with this great service! I just hope it's something here to stay! :wave

Congrats! Hey does it seem like SS is getting better by the day on replacements? As a big complainer on not receiving replacement parts on statues. This time I want to thank SS from what I'm seeing. I see replacements going out for sold out ex statues which was not the case before. So again if your reading this I'm impress with this great service! I just hope it's something here to stay! :wave

I have to be honest CBG, I haven't had many QC issues with my orders. I want to say 3 out of the 24 SSC pieces I purchased came with serious QC problems. I have received replacements on all the statues I have had problems with. SSC customer service has always been good to me. So far, I have no complaints.

@filip thank you...would love to see yours displayed!

@comicbookguy...thank you...I got into sideshow thru my love for collecting comics so its nice to be able to compliment my "comic" (that's right, my comic not statue :)) with a sideshow statue...

If they made a swamp thing I would just freak ... I Need a nice statue to compliment my house of secrets 92 :)

Thanks for the review sir! Very well done! Best Deadpool review so far in my opinion. :clap

Thank you so much. That is very kind of you to say.

:1-1:

Ditto...Ditto.

Don't think he missed anything during the review.

Thanks a lot, buddy! :1-1:

Enjoyed the review as well darthchris. Thanks for sharing :goodpost:

You are most welcome, and thanks a lot! :1-1:

Great review! If you don't mind me asking, what is the black rotating base called and where can i purchase some?

Thanks! Sure, it is called a TV turntable. There are different types and sizes. If you google "tv turntable" I'm sure you'll find something very similar to mine. It's great for reviewing.

Not from what I can tell. The type of material and the finish of the surface would indicate, from my experience, that these are actualy rubbing into the paint. So I don't see a way of removing them.

Personally, I don't mind them. I hope you can make peace with it like me. :)

I have my DP PF next to my Punisher Com and really like how they look next to one another. By the way, Marvels official stats has DP one inch taller than the Punisher. Wade is listed at 6'2" and Frank is listed at 6'1". Your set up looks good either way though. Nice display you have going on there.

Thanks! I did not know that. Always thought the Punisher was taller. Good to know, thanks for sharing.

Back