Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this last night but it sat in a mod queue for a while so I wanted to quote it in case someone had advice on how to proceed with this DP

Thanks!

When I got home tonight I took some better pictures of my damaged DP... I really don't think some SS cleaning kit is going to correct this, but have any of you dealt with it?

Sideshow - Premium Format - Deadpool Exclusive Ed - Bad Paint on Chest 2.JPG

Sideshow - Premium Format - Deadpool Exclusive Ed - Bad Paint on Chest 4.JPG

Sideshow - Premium Format - Deadpool Exclusive Ed - Bad Paint on Chest 6.JPG

Sideshow - Premium Format - Deadpool Exclusive Ed - Bad Paint on Chest 8.JPG

Mine has something similar. I don't know if it is "fixable". It would appear to be due to the surface finish of the paint.

Luckily, I don't mind it at all. :)

Tried displaying Deadpool with the Punisher CQ, but he is slightly taller... and in my mind the Punisher is taller than DP, so I mived him up to the Spidey shelf instead for now.
Deadpool30.jpg

I have my DP PF next to my Punisher Com and really like how they look next to one another. By the way, Marvels official stats has DP one inch taller than the Punisher. Wade is listed at 6'2" and Frank is listed at 6'1". Your set up looks good either way though. Nice display you have going on there.

I think that's worthy of SS credit or partial refund. Worth a try to ask...

I asked and the response was that they're going to send me a cleaning kit and they looked at their local specimens and they have that too due to the paper Deadpool was wrapped in... Seeing the pics on here I know it's not 100% of the statues doing this... :gah:

I asked and the response was that they're going to send me a cleaning kit and they looked at their local specimens and they have that too due to the paper Deadpool was wrapped in... Seeing the pics on here I know it's not 100% of the statues doing this... :gah:

If you're not 100% happy demand a full refund or replacement.
These things aren't cheap afterall :dunno

Hmmm I have those overspray like gunk on mine as well. Is this even worth a email to SS? Im debating. Does others have this issue? If so are you just keeping it as is?

If you're not 100% happy demand a full refund or replacement.
These things aren't cheap afterall :dunno

Yes, I guess I just wondered if anyone had any experience with these "cleaning kits" they're sending me. I can't imagine this will clean off...I mean, it looks like paint damage, not something on the statue doesn't it?

Yes, I guess I just wondered if anyone had any experience with these "cleaning kits" they're sending me. I can't imagine this will clean off...I mean, it looks like paint damage, not something on the statue doesn't it?

If anyone gets a cleaning kit please take a pic of it so we can see what it is. If it's something we can buy at a store then I may consider it. For now this overspray is not that big of a deal to me. But I wonder if someday I decide to sell him what would you all as collectors feel about getting one with this overspray gunk on it? I mean the GI Joe bases all have that weird suff on them as well. But most all were like that from the factory. Not really sure if there's anything SS can do about these things.

Back