• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Darth Vader Bust 1:1 Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still nobody biting.. Might be your sales pitch.. Try this, "FREE CAKE!!, GET YOUR FREE CAKE!!.... that should do it..

Oh , bump.

MRB

I would buy if I didn't have the regular on flexpay. Would love to have the exclusive. I see SS site has the regular with "Act Fast Less then 10 remain". Not sure how accurate that is. Good Luck.

I would buy if I didn't have the regular on flexpay. Would love to have the exclusive. I see SS site has the regular with "Act Fast Less then 10 remain". Not sure how accurate that is. Good Luck.

Cancel your flex =P. you will enjoy this piece.

I think once the regular sells out give it a little time this will go up in price. I have one I want to sell but I'll wait till next year to sell and use the $$ to rent a house and take my family to the cape for vacation the following summer. Patience on this piece especially since the regular is close to a sell out but not yet.

Back