Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20e6065cdb90bab9213d5ce3815c4640.jpg

Just received it ; the most beautiful head sculpt that Sideshow has ever produced in my opinion.... good body and articulation too.
Great figure !! [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Hopefully we can expect this level of quality from Sideshow in the future if they are going to be producing more prequel characters such as Dooku and Anakin.

Nice pics! If I had seen those a year ago with the claim it was a SS production piece I would've bet a million bucks they weren't. :lol

Although if the upcoming Luke Skywalker snowspeeder figure is anything to go by I doubt this kind of quality of likeness, sculpt and paint apps will carry on.

I know it's only a prototype but the face looks strange and the hair looks awful.

20e6065cdb90bab9213d5ce3815c4640.jpg

Just received it ; the most beautiful head sculpt that Sideshow has ever produced in my opinion.... good body and articulation too.
Great figure !! [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Maul's new noggin is rather spectacular for Sideshow. I'd have to say I was very impressed too with the exclusive portrait that came with the Jango Fett figure. Also looks as good as Hot Toys. I too hope they can keep up with that level of quality of sculpt & paint apps, but still have pricing & QC issues with them lately. No reason for anything they put out to be higher than a Hot Toys piece!! Especially when they keep having such a poor accessory selection included.

I finally gave in and used the $30 new years voucher on this, really wish I had pulled the trigger before xmas for the $50 discount. But this will be my first Star Wars 1/6 figure and I can't wait!

Nice... Maul would so own Ren!!! Adam Driver would be weeping in fear under that helmet..:lol

Nice... Maul would so own Ren!!! Adam Driver would be weeping in fear under that helmet..:lol
So true. Whiny Ren is what made me dislike TFA. Btw, Maul was the only Sith on screen to take out a Jedi. Grant it Vader did, but old Ben purposely sacrificed himself. Maul kicked ass.

So true. Whiny Ren is what made me dislike TFA. Btw, Maul was the only Sith on screen to take out a Jedi. Grant it Vader did, but old Ben purposely sacrificed himself. Maul kicked ass.

Aren't you forgetting Palpatine killing 3 Jedi Masters like it was nothing?

Also in TCW quite a few Jedi die by the hands of the Sith.

Aren't you forgetting Palpatine killing 3 Jedi Masters like it was nothing?

Also in TCW quite a few Jedi die by the hands of the Sith.

Also Anakin murdered, like, several thousand Jedi children, as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Maul standing next to ANH Vader, and they look fantastic togehter.
Maul's barely contained anger is such a nice touch next to Vader's menacing presence. I have to dig out my Emperor to place him next to them...

Even then Vader is significantly taller than Maul. Maul is 5ft9/10 and Vader is like 6ft7.

Back