Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped last night. So excited.

Also kinda unrelated to the figure but related to Darth Maul. Anyone who is up to date with Rebels take a look at the new trailer and wait until the end.

Meaning there's no point in making an Obi-Wan movie. Who else is left for him to fight exactly?

Some conflict we never saw in the movies?
We know he wasn't involved with the rebellion till ANH, but that doesn't mean he didn't get off Tattooine and fight others in the meantime.
Maybe he went on some Gandalf-style adventure and saved a bunch of random bothans who might be needed later on...

Some conflict we never saw in the movies?
We know he wasn't involved with the rebellion till ANH, but that doesn't mean he didn't get off Tattooine and fight others in the meantime.
Maybe he went on some Gandalf-style adventure and saved a bunch of random bothans who might be needed later on...

Or maybe this won't be the final encounter with Maul, who knows. I'd love to see Ray Park return on screen with Ewan McGregor. Both are around the right age for a movie together.

This fight better have Duel of the Fates in it though.

Oh yeah... but tbh, I never thought Disney would do one anyway. If they chose Han Solo over Obi-Wan, you know where their priorities are. Chasing the nostalgia money.

It really annoys me that Disney seem to be avoiding everything prequel related. People love the Clone Wars era. Most people just don't like how the prequel movies were handled. They even didn't have Clone Wars (not Disney directly but I bet they had a say) in Battlefront because they wanted to "stick to the Original Trilogy"

It really annoys me that Disney seem to be avoiding everything prequel related. People love the Clone Wars era. Most people just don't like how the prequel movies were handled. They even didn't have Clone Wars (not Disney directly but I bet they had a say) in Battlefront because they wanted to "stick to the Original Trilogy"

Yeah I agree.. As much as people hate the prequels, there's a lot more to love as far as I'm concerned. Yes the stories can make some cringe, but the characters and visuals are great... The Clone Wars cartoon alone shoudl've saved this timeline for most fans.

Yeah I agree.. As much as people hate the prequels, there's a lot more to love as far as I'm concerned. Yes the stories can make some cringe, but the characters and visuals are great... The Clone Wars cartoon alone shoudl've saved this timeline for most fans.

Personally I love the prequels, especially ROTS. It's Star Wars and I love Star Wars. TCW was a great series and bringing Maul back was a good move. Added a lot of depth to one of the more interesting Star Wars characters. I just want some prequel love from Hot Toys and Disney in the future.

Personally I love the prequels, especially ROTS. It's Star Wars and I love Star Wars. TCW was a great series and bringing Maul back was a good move. Added a lot of depth to one of the more interesting Star Wars characters. I just want some prequel love from Hot Toys and Disney in the future.

Amen to that homie! Wouldn't mind some prequel love from HT in the future.

Amen to that homie! Wouldn't mind some prequel love from HT in the future.

Although it's "Legends" I wouldn't mind some Old Republic era love like Revan, Malak, Bastilla, HK-47, etc.
KOTOR is probably my favourite game of all time.

Would love a TPM Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon to go with this guy though.

So... He arrived today, £60 on import taxes :horror. Last time I ordered a figure from Sideshow it was £25...

When did you last order from Sideshow direct? I remember there was an issue with underestimated value declared to customs when they started shipping from Hong-Kong direct.

When did you last order from Sideshow direct? I remember there was an issue with underestimated value declared to customs when they started shipping from Hong-Kong direct.

It was the Jakku Exclusive Stormtrooper, whenever that came out. A year ago?

Back