Sideshow Collectibles X Hot Toys - Star Wars Collaboration

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. My expectations is this will be reissues like the Bespin Luke but more stuff like Droids, Grievous, Chewie, etc.

We will tell our children about this day. The day Sideshow and Hot Toys took over the world.

More like you will tell your children about this day when they ask why they can't go to college.

I may change my mind after I see the figures... But I'm not made of money!

I defeinitely agree! this year has be a pick and choose one for me. lots of canceling re-ordering then canceling again. I'm sure Itll be liek that for me for the next couple months :lol

Wow, this is 1/6 overload!

I'm happy, but now I have to choose which one of these I'm going to get 'cause there's no way I can afford them all. :(

Serious overload indeed! I'm already struggling to decide what I'm going to be able to afford, and this just makes things even more complicated!

This is definitely exciting and I'm VERY interested to see what the Bespin Luke looks like, but I have no idea how I'm going to afford all this stuff. I already knew I had some tough decisions ahead....but things just got even more difficult....MUCH more difficult.

Just posted this on Sideshow's Facebook page:

Collaboration with Hot Toys on Star Wars figures? "as if millions of wallets suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."

TOO MUCH AWESOME...............CAN'T TAKE IT.............
1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

Somone will miss a mortgage payment, an anniversary gift, a family vacation, a car payment, new school clothes for the kids, a new oven, a remodeled attic, etc., etc., etc.

Choices will become very hard in the next year.

Serious overload indeed! I'm already struggling to decide what I'm going to be able to afford, and this just makes things even more complicated!

This is definitely exciting and I'm VERY interested to see what the Bespin Luke looks like, but I have no idea how I'm going to afford all this stuff. I already knew I had some tough decisions ahead....but things just got even more difficult....MUCH more difficult.

:exactly::exactly: :monkey2:monkey2

I'm breaking up with my girlfriend. I can no longer afford to keep her around after this announcement.

:)lol)

Back