Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally like it.
It's weird seeing people get so worked up about it. Real talk though, if you don't just don't buy it.

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

I personally like it.
It's weird seeing people get so worked up about it. Real talk though, if you don't just don't buy it.

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man
Thanks for the "real talk," Dad.

People are allowed to not like statues here in the same way that they're allowed to love them.

People aren't getting "worked up," you're just noticing it more because you disagree with it.

The people who don't like it have the same right to point that out as the people who do.

People are allowed to not like statues here in the same way that they're allowed to love them.

People aren't getting "worked up," you're just noticing it more because you disagree with it.

The people who don't like it have the same right to point that out as the people who do.

Noobs...

Thanks for the education, mom.

Unlike you I am not worried up about things. I have noticed that since collectors are insistent about classic looks. Which is fine. I never said it wasn't. All I said was don't buy it.

I couldn't care less if people disagree with me. Rather, I encourage it.

Thanks for the education, mom.

Unlike you I am not worried up about things. I have noticed that since collectors are insistent about classic looks. Which is fine. I never said it wasn't. All I said was don't buy it.

I couldn't care less if people disagree with me. Rather, I encourage it.

its not about classic looks its about actual costumes worn by these characters, this is a cosplay costume that cap never wore in any comic book classic, modern or any movie, so whats the point. its not cap its cosplay generic rip off cap

^^ that is fair

Minus the stripes on the thigh I think it's an interesting take on him

I would still give this a chance. At least wait until we see the full reveal to make a determination either way.

If this comes with a swap out classic cowl with protruding wing tips that would go a long way toward offsetting the thighs and knees. I could see this having some decent shelf presence if the pants/pads don't ruin it on the final product.

Agreed. I assumed it was going to come with one... I guess I thought that because of the 1/5 scale version...

I liked this piece when I thought it might come with one. That was before the weird pants also.

But yeah. Winged head would help a lot.

When are they going to do a full reveal on this piece anyway?! Needs to be soon....

marvel-captain-america-and-black-widow-premium-art-print-sideshow-500635-03.jpg

More of a marvel guy but i like the superman and we duo much more. And for the ones who were hoping for a alternative portrait for cap i see its pretty obvious it will be an ultron head in hand just like supes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, where do I begin? The dog collar, knee pads, stripes on his legs, mask, and boots all look like hot garbage to me. IMO, this is just one step up from the Deathstroker PF. The only thing they got right is that he at least looks muscular (unlike Deathstroker).

OMG, where do I begin? The dog collar, knee pads, stripes on his legs, mask, and boots all look like hot garbage to me. IMO, this is just one step up from the Deathstroker PF. The only thing they got right is that he at least looks muscular (unlike Deathstroker).
Yep, have to agree. It's actually kind of amazing to me how I can be so uninterested in one of my favorite characters lol.

Back