Sideshow...Call Me.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow, please call me back about my replacements....I will buy you some Rum if you do. :monkey3 :monkey5 :D

I need some Captain America goodness.:flag

El Roranous said:
Sideshow, please call me back about my replacements....I will buy you some Rum if you do. :monkey3 :monkey5 :D

I need some Captain America goodness.:flag

And just how much Rum have you consumed so far??? :D

DON'T DRINK AND LIGHT SABER! Look what happened to Paris!

Last edited:
MaulFan said:
Someone takes his Jack Sparrow fandom a little too far haha.

WHY IS THE RUM GONE! :)
:rotfl

Not a good moment. :(

1001a91a.jpg

Hey, Rory, please PM me your info, and I'll bug the returns dept to make sure they got your email. I'll need your Sideshow user name and email address and order number. Keep in mind that they are a bit behind in processing the requests right now, but that doesn't mean you've been forgotten!

:duff

SideshowDusty said:
Hey, Rory, please PM me your info, and I'll bug the returns dept to make sure they got your email. I'll need your Sideshow user name and email address and order number. Keep in mind that they are a bit behind in processing the requests right now, but that doesn't mean you've been forgotten!

that's what i call customer service. that's HOT! :D

SideshowDusty said:

Thanks Dusty, PM on the way. :rock

Now that's what I call Timberlake Power.

justin_timberlake_album_cover.jpg

Back