Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think there's still a chance for people in the wait list? I haven't heard about any reservation converting to order :(

Last edited:
Do you think there's still a chance for people in the wait list. I haven't heard about any reservation converting to order :(

Yes I do. I think we will know more closer to the time she ships. I know a lot of items that are shipping, and then things will be in stock at that time. Keep hope alive.

I'm going to have to eat my deposit and cancel my exclusive order. I hate to do it, but I just don't have the money. My finances have changed for the worse in the six months since placing the order. Unless some lovely soul here would like to buy my Grave Risen Buffy custom statue diorama made by WillowsWarlock aka Wayne. Just search "Buffy custom" on eBay and it will come up! Unless I sell her in the next two weeks, Faith is history. :(

I'm going to have to eat my deposit and cancel my exclusive order. I hate to do it, but I just don't have the money. My finances have changed for the worse in the six months since placing the order. Unless some lovely soul here would like to buy my Grave Risen Buffy custom statue diorama made by WillowsWarlock aka Wayne. Just search "Buffy custom" on eBay and it will come up! Unless I sell her in the next two weeks, Faith is history. :(

Sorry to hear that. :( Hopefully it all works out for you. If in the end it doesn't, just know that a collector who is on the waitlist will be happy to receive it.

Sorry to hear that. :( the statue you have on ebay is amazing! If it wasn't for my own dire financial situation with all the pre-orders I have at the moment, I would have jumped to buy it. I hope that you have a bit of luck coming your way so that you can get the Faith, I think she's going to be a stunner.

I've got Faith, LOTR Gimli AND LOTR Arwen coming all in the same week!? What the hell SS! I'm so screwed... :thud:

Lot of mixed emotions about this, excited and terrified at the same time :yess: :cuckoo: :panic: :pray:

So; in 11 days, is this when it will start processing. I haven't received the processing alert notice yet.

That means you don't get one...

Just kidding. The notice probably went out in order of who, well, ordered. So yours will come.

Did you order the ex or regular?

That means you don't get one...

Just kidding. The notice probably went out in order of who, well, ordered. So yours will come.

Did you order the ex or regular?

I ordered the EX on the first day it was put up for preorder. It is still showing as processing in my account. If I don't here anything soon then I guess I will call SS to make sure I will be still getting it. I used my award points on this one, so all I will have to pay for is shipping.

When they say the credit card will be charge on the 16th, does that mean that the item would be ship during that time?

When they say the credit card will be charge on the 16th, does that mean that the item would be ship during that time?

They usually ship it out the same day they charge you, but it can also take 24 hours. I've only experienced the 24 hour thing with Jack Sparrow.

ahhh thanks for the reply BuffyGirl! So excited, just hope the Fedex guy comes in before 5pm (since Im having it delivered to my work place). Last time they came in close to 5:30!!!!

Back