Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I didn't mean to cause everyone such pain (emotional and physical ;)). I even went through other Comic Con reports, looking for photos that would prove my comparison to be a fluke, but it doesn't appear to be. I've seen photos taken by other people that look exactly the same, so I think it is more than just a lighting issue.

I hope the problems are fixed before she ships:pray:.

BG any moment I keep expecting to see one of you super positive reinforcement post saying that you spoke to the SS folks and it will be correct and Faith is going to look amazing when you get her???!!!

No matter what, those eyes are not a lighting issue.

I don't think it's poor lighting, its just a badly rushed prototype. I suspect the final product will not look like that though.

I can only hope. Too many of my pre-orders have been ruined by CC photos. And Faith rocks my world. She has to be fab. She has to. :lecture

I'm looking forward to adding this and Spike to even out the shelves. Can't wait. :rock 4th Q can't come soon enough.

Has there been any more news about whether that abomination we saw at SDCC is the final production piece?

Regular ES Faith is almost sold-out!! 20 pieces left. :rock :rock :rock

This line is holding its own REALLY well, IMO.

If Spike can sell well, I'm thinking we'll see a few more installments past Angel.

My flex schedule changed for Faith. I already made a payment on the 11th of this month. But they are pushing her back. So I wont be making one next month. Final payments will be Nov 11 and Dec 11. So she ships December.

My flex schedule changed for Faith. I already made a payment on the 11th of this month. But they are pushing her back. So I wont be making one next month. Final payments will be Nov 11 and Dec 11. So she ships December.

Isn't that what we thought initially? A few posts up we talked about the last Flex being Dec 12th.

Back