Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow New Boba Fett Premium Format Return Of The Jedi

The wait for this is killing me...almost as much as the shipping. 80 dollars to ship to UK then over another 200 in vat and duty.
This will be the last PF I buy.

My goodness!
I don't blame you for calling it quits.

Hey thats my first post🍻.
Is he full poly? I am not really sure to get it.. but there is no boba in my collection yet and i love the pose.
Greetings Ben

Hey thats my first post��.
Is he full poly? I am not really sure to get it.. but there is no boba in my collection yet and i love the pose.
Greetings Ben

this is mixed media.

I think a few here were saying that some parts felt plastic.

Vast improvement over their first ROTJ Fett.

longing for an review.

Everything is an improvement and I REALLY REALLY wanted to love this new one. Buuut, the horrible chest armor/vest is all I can stare at. That alone makes me feel the original has a better display look to it. It's nice having both but if I ever had to get rid of one, this V2 would be the first one I'd get rid of.

rl6uA3i.jpg

Jay, those legs look awfully skinny! Is it just the angle or do they look that bad in person? I know MYC said they were a bit thin as well...

to me.. the skinny legs bother me the most on the new one.. but yeah.. if on the old one they would fix the helmet.. the old one makes a better appearance ... sadly

to me.. the skinny legs bother me the most on the new one.. but yeah.. if on the old one they would fix the helmet.. the old one makes a better appearance ... sadly

What's wrong with the old one's helmet? I'm not too familiar with the old piece.

Last edited:

WOW :eek ! That's night & day difference. Did they fire the painter?

You can always get the guy who painted the Proto if you want it to look that bad. I'm strongly considering it since he only lives an hour away from me:wink1:

Everything is an improvement and I REALLY REALLY wanted to love this new one. Buuut, the horrible chest armor/vest is all I can stare at. That alone makes me feel the original has a better display look to it. It's nice having both but if I ever had to get rid of one, this V2 would be the first one I'd get rid of.

rl6uA3i.jpg

:exactly:
Everything said here is exactly why I didn't get this piece. I have the 1st version, & love it, & would've ordered the new one, cause I like pose & updated paint apps.... but then they screwed up the chest armor (which stands out like naked chick in a window) - it's all I would see! & now that you guys are pointing it out, the skinny legs thing? :dunno
Maybe the v3 will get everything right.

rl6uA3i.jpg

Damn, the paint apps look really good in this shot, BUT... WTF? He's soooo skinny overall? The legs are really bad, but also his chest looks concave and his left arm looks skinny as hell with the material all bunched up :(
I also can't get past the gap between the chest armor and the neck.
The helmet does look a million times better than the original, though.

All right sheesh sorry. Only pointed out that he was very thin. Not trying to get into details and suit accuracy.

rl6uA3i.jpg

Yikes... That does look bad.. But that is the first pic that I thought it really looked bad in... But man that is bad :lol

Back