Sideshow Black Cat PF custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man I wish it was little touch, but with all the crap that was under the costume it was like a full on project, I am starting another custom that doesn't have a costume that hides the imperfections and just adding clay and paint and it is SO much easier but will look like more work is done. I am pretty excited to finish it and will post pics hopefully soon.

Happy you like it!

So is the hair glued onto the head? I thought her head and hair were one solid piece.

yeah the hair and head is solid, well hollow but one piece, most female statues with large hair though are usually 2 pieces since so complicated like Rogue Ms Marvel and She Hulk.
I know the BC was one piece since I had to destroy one to get a replacement but kept the head intact will probably make a custom out of that too to interchange.

yeah the hair and head is solid, well hollow but one piece, most female statues with large hair though are usually 2 pieces since so complicated like Rogue Ms Marvel and She Hulk.
I know the BC was one piece since I had to destroy one to get a replacement but kept the head intact will probably make a custom out of that too to interchange.

I was only curious, because you had the head without the hair attached. :dunno

That's awesome! Was it one of those kits where everything is sculpted and all you do is paint or did you do everything? I couldn't even paint a toenail let alone statue! Fantastic job!

That's awesome! Was it one of those kits where everything is sculpted and all you do is paint or did you do everything? I couldn't even paint a toenail let alone statue! Fantastic job!

Thanks!
It is a sideshow premium format statue I cut off the costume sanded down some parts resulpted the fur and added the zipper back touched up all the problems under the fabric repainted the black matched the skin tone touched up the face and glossed up the black oh and sculpted the shoes. Looks like a simple conversion but took a lot of work.

Back