Sideshow Bio Wall Hanging Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComedicHistorian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Okay so I'm officially running out of room. I've always dreamed of having predator masks on my wall but was terrified that I'd destroy my dry-wall, even if I hung them off the studs. So...I'm going to use the header above my window. It's width is perfect actually, the exact length of Sideshow's display stands and I have about 55 inches across to mount them. I would love to get some tips about how to hang them? I have wall anchors ready (obviously not butterfly) to go....how exactly should I tackle this? Thanks everyone!

The wall that I have mine mounted on is sheeted with 3/4" OSB and I have the screws holding them up screwed directly into the OSB. I actually had the wall built this way in order to mount bios and other items.

You should be safe going directly into the header but to be on the safe side maybe pick up some of the metal wall anchors that can be used in wood as well. I have seen them at Home Depot, better safe than sorry.

Hope this helps.

The wall that I have mine mounted on is sheeted with 3/4" OSB and I have the screws holding them up screwed directly into the OSB. I actually had the wall built this way in order to mount bios and other items.

You should be safe going directly into the header but to be on the safe side maybe pick up some of the metal wall anchors that can be used in wood as well. I have seen them at Home Depot, better safe than sorry.

Hope this helps.

Yeah I think I may actually mount them on the studs rather than the header. I'm going to get some advice from the guys at Home Depot too. Thanks!

Back