Sideshow: Batgirl Premium Format (2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
vQmWqcM.jpg

Yea, this looks fantastic! I don't really care for all the bandages/wraps but overall, it's a fantastic looking piece.

Clayface base looks cool. I have absolutely no Idea which iteration of Batgirl this is, but overall the sculpt look ok and she's got a tire Iron. That makes two recent DC (Joker) PF's with that prop.

Last edited:
Agreed. I’ve never really wanted a batgirl statue (nothing against the character, I like her enough), but this statue looks really great and well executed.

Curious how the final production version turn outs. At these prices it would be super disappointing if it's another PF Huntress with shoddy face paint app and misaligned masks.

Curious how the final production version turn outs. At these prices it would be super disappointing if it's another PF Huntress with shoddy face paint app and misaligned masks.
The mask shouldn't be an issue as it doesn't look like another piece. The paint apps are a bit of a lottery though. This one seems to have a lot of subtle shading and weathering which is easy to get wrong

Gonna wait to see if Sideshow messes up the final mass production version with poor paint work.

There's a lot of great little details in the prorotype.

Back