Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mix subjects but with this 1/5 scale Hulk price being what it is, what is going to be the price for the Gotham Nightmares Batman statue? That thing (also at 1/5 scale) will have the added Batman tax on it :) I originally thought at least $500 but now I'm thinking at least $600, especially due to it being more of a complex piece. Ugh.

Yup. Was/im also interested in bats. But ill just sit back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d2e648e25a6356af302f1ef943ca2d1e.png

So good

Green ex for me , and it will be the only hulk in my collection. Damned that is really because I got all ex preordered..

The red and Grey are completely useless and will never fit in the line up displayed... Why the hell they thought it would be a nice addition?

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm still sour but I can't pass up on that Hulk, he is just too good. Now Im debating on getting the red or gray hulk in addition to the green.

I might get all the Hulks. Dam completest mindset.

Green ex for me , and it will be the only hulk in my collection. Damned that is really because I got all ex preordered..

The red and Grey are completely useless and will never fit in the line up displayed... Why the hell they thought it would be a nice addition?

Did the same thing with the last PF

I have to disagree. This is a new level of absurdness.

you can get the dio for $50 more. It defies logic. And it can't be explained away by rising costs especially considering what other companies are offering.
Luke Skywalker is 525.00 isn't it. Hulk is a lot more statue then Luke. Now like said if you want to talk about their crazy prices we can do that. In relation to the dio. Turns out ssc apparently gave us a good deal on that ;) :lol

Luke Skywalker is 525.00 isn't it. Hulk is a lot more statue then Luke. Now like said if you want to talk about their crazy prices we can do that. In relation to the dio. Turns out ssc apparently gave us a good deal on that ;) :lol

Given sideshows pricing of late, I doubt they'll ever give us another good deal like they did on the HULK and Wolvie MAQ. Given our reaction to the price tag on that MAQ, sideshow is probably pissed they didn't charge us at least a grand for it. Not to worry though, they made up for it big time with the price point on the Thanos MAQ.

I just want to know if they will continue this line or not. Have the first 3 excl in pre-order. Not a very big fan of the hulk (and his price), but I'll get him to. Just want to have some extra avangers, I like uniformity a lot, would be the chance to have a really nice display :)

I've never flex paid an item this big and still doubt I will. Just wondering how you can break this one up payment wise? Are they in 4,5 and 6 month increments? I just would never want to pay on this for a year.

I've never flex paid an item this big and still doubt I will. Just wondering how you can break this one up payment wise? Are they in 4,5 and 6 month increments? I just would never want to pay on this for a year. Also seeing him on SS live really scared me about display space

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

They've been making gray and red variants for a while. People buy them so they'll keep making them.

Back