Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if you can cancel an order and then used RP if the item is still available for pre order?

Yeah, you talk to SS on live chat and whatever the issue you need to resolve with canceling an order/RPs the customer service staff will hook you up. If you got an excellent order history, you can rest assured they will take care of you.

I'm debating if I want to use rp when I order the red & grey Hulk, or just save and see what other characters come next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really diggin this line! I want all the avengers, keep them coming please. Black panther in this style would be sick.

I'll probably just get the red one since it has a new head, the grey one is exactly the same as the green one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My thought exactly [emoji16]

I moved into my new apartment and can finally display my collection. Does anyone use billy book cases? I'm realizing that a book case will give me many more display options. If you have a suggestion for another book case or your experience, I would greatly appreciate it.

I moved into my new apartment and can finally display my collection. Does anyone use billy book cases? I'm realizing that a book case will give me many more display options. If you have a suggestion for another book case or your experience, I would greatly appreciate it.
I'm in the process of designing a table for them to stand on. The top of it will look like the torn up street underneath them on their bases

I'm in the process of designing a table for them to stand on. The top of it will look like the torn up street underneath them on their bases

That sounds incredible. Definitely looking forward to see the finished product

May want to check if the BILLY is deep enough. Lots of folks use BESTAs for the normal size 1/4 scale statues. 1/3 scale often pushes into needing something else. 1/5 scale should be fine for a BESTA.

I had billy shelves for my statues but if you go higher than 1/6 scale, it is really not deep enough. I had to go with deeper shelves as I've upgraded my collection to 1/5 and 1/4 scale pieces.

I had billy shelves for my statues but if you go higher than 1/6 scale, it is really not deep enough. I had to go with deeper shelves as I've upgraded my collection to 1/5 and 1/4 scale pieces.

I really don't think I will be going bigger than 1/5 so I'm hoping these work out

Cap #014 arrived last night. The sculpt is really good in hand. When taking out of the box for the first time, its hard to believe that the pants are not mixed media. The detail is that good.

Originally I wasn't thrilled about the pose, but there are a couple of good angles to view it at. The problem is the shield covers up so much of the sculpt on certain angles so options are limited.

I used the Ex head and found the magnet to be pretty weak. Its not as weak as the modern Batman magnet, but it wouldn't take much to decapitate Cap accidentally.

He displays great next to Iron man. I might be stopping there as I'm not sold on Thor yet.

As for the size, I have both 1/6 and 1/4 pieces and found these 1/5 to be a really decent size. If Sideshow were to start rolling out more lines in 1/5 I'd be interested. Good compromise between space needed to display and detail and impressiveness of the statue.

That's what they all say! [emoji23][emoji23]

I really don't think I will be going bigger than 1/5 so I'm hoping these work out

So true, drivingdutchman! I was originally going to stick to 1/6 and then I got sucked into 1/4. I'm trying my best to stay out of 1/3 scale because I know once I get one, I'll be hooked. :lol

Ex head cap is best but the reg head turned out looking pretty good also.

I can;t get over how good the sculpt is on this. The pants and the red and white stripes on his shirt look like real fabric.

Bravo SS and congrats to those that are getting this.

Iron Man and Cap arrived yesterday, really great looking pieces. The Cap is just perfect to me, I'm not sure they could make another one that I would think could look better.

Long wait for Thor now lol. I'll skip Hulk as I'm not really a fan of the faces, I'd love if a Spiderman was made in this line though.

Back