Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got Cap and think it was really well done. Only problem I have with it is the shield. Shield has marks on the color edges that look like defect/peeling to me. But I see it on everyone else's and the production photos. IS it supposed to be bullet damage? Looks weak.

I just got Cap and think it was really well done. Only problem I have with it is the shield. Shield has marks on the color edges that look like defect/peeling to me. But I see it on everyone else's and the production photos. IS it supposed to be bullet damage? Looks weak.

I don't have mine in hand yet but I thought it looked off a little

Its battle damage, they're in the middle of a street fighting (insert bad guy here) so naturally they're going to be dirty and dinged up in certain places. Iron Man has battle damage on him too. Nothing to worry about

Its battle damage, they're in the middle of a street fighting (insert bad buy here) so naturally they're going to be dirty and dinged up in certain places. Iron Man has battle damage on him too. Nothing to worry about

I thought the Iron Man damage looks great. I'm excited to see Caps in person to see if the pictures don't do it justice. I also don't have a problem with the bases being a little different. Debris never has the same uniform look.

It’s been really tough for me to not order that Cap lol. It really is kind of the perfect looking Cap statue to me.....but I just prefer 1/4 scale statues so much. I actually only own 5 statues; (soon to be 6, whenever Wonder Woman ships) and the only one that isn’t 1/4 is the Wolverine/Hulk and that thing is big anyway.

If they released that Cap in a 1/4 I would order it immediately. Hopefully someday.

I was on the fence with the 1/5 scale but I really liked Iron Man. I plan on displaying them together in their own besta cube and I don’t think the scale difference between will be much of an issue that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find this new line look so much better than the OGs. even at 1/5. Yeah I said it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think that they've jumped ship, considering that they've already announced 2 other statues and the first 2 releases in the line sold out, plus on sideshow live the artist they interviewed said they were working on other statues based off the art piece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Can someone who has Cap and some PF’s show a picture of them next to each other, just to get an idea of difference? I have the classic Batman/Superman/Thor PF’s, if you happen to have any of those, all the better lol. Just curious how different they are from each other.

Ordered the green hulk on a 7 month payment plan and used some RPs. Don't want to wait any longer in case the exc sells out any time soon. If they make any more from this line, I will be happy to order them as well. :)

Ordered the green hulk on a 7 month payment plan and used some RPs. Don't want to wait any longer in case the exc sells out any time soon. If they make any more from this line, I will be happy to order them as well. :)

Do you know if you can cancel an order and then used RP if the item is still available for pre order?

Back