Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to buy the doors separate and put them on

The problem I'm having is I can't find the doors the they used to have. The newer style has thick wood around it so you can't see everything in the case. If anyone knows where the older style doors are I would greatly appreciate it. I could be missing it.

The problem I'm having is I can't find the doors the they used to have. The newer style has thick wood around it so you can't see everything in the case. If anyone knows where the older style doors are I would greatly appreciate it. I could be missing it.

They discontinued the Tombo doors and started selling those

Seeing how crazy high these statues have become, I wouldn't be surprised, since they left him for last in this line, if it was a $650 job mininum.

If he is over 600 I'm out and will only get Cap and IM. There is no way this should be over $550.

If he is over 600 I'm out and will only get Cap and IM. There is no way this should be over $550.

If its 600+ im cancelling this whole line loll. I started with it cuz the price was fair. 360. I was happy and surprised cap was the same price. Thor was kind of a D!ck move adding an extra 60. Hulk more than 550 (ok 570 max but still too much!) will make me reconsider this whole damn line haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think its under 600 dollars. its a rather simple
sculpt, plus there have already been a lot of hulk
statue out there. market demand is not so high
now.

Yup. I still remember how excited i was to get auo hulk maquette. Price was 750. Here i am a fee years later still waiting on a hulk statue[emoji23][emoji23]

$600+ seems like way too big of a jump from the other 3. I would guess $500 max.

Anyone still getting converts to Ex on cap or IM?

I hope Hulk is under 600 cause then it wouldn't be too bad and heavy on our pockets. But this is a big mother and it might be close to double the price of the other 3.

He's not 1/4 scale so he has to be under $600. This is a 1/5 scale piece. Hell, The HULK and Wolvie MAQ is 1/5 scale and the 2 of them together are $650. I'd expect this HULK to clock in at no more than $500.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking before I read your post. Wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being around $475.

Ah man that price would just make my day lol. I based my guesstimate in the dio which is 650. I really hope no more than 550. 475 would be killer. With my RP i can get it between IM and thor lol

anybody see Hulk firsthand at ComicCon???

i know on immortalized in stone that Omar said there wasnt much shading and he wasnt impressed...

anybody see Hulk firsthand at ComicCon???

i know on immortalized in stone that Omar said there wasnt much shading and he wasnt impressed...

I saw it, and ya there isn't much shading to it. It was still a very impressive statue in size and presence.

I don't want to spend the big bucks on the og hulk or the madx custom so this will do for now even though it's 1/5, until another 1/4 hulk comes along that I truly like and can afford.

Back