Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy about ordering the first 3 EX and want them even more after seeing them all together. I just really hope I like the other head sculpt or I'm going to have to get another Hulk :( I feel like everything hulk with size is very expensive so I am coming around to the price more if it's not crazy. Really hoping for $499 tops

i like that hulk is one of the few characters where you can get 100 different types of faces and anatomies, we all have our preferences.

something speaks to me about this hulk. reminds me a bit of the old school hulk/spiderman sideshow dio which is my fave hulk.

His head doesn't seem like kirby style but not too modern or too classic, which is nice. The pose alone is nothing new as Bowen did it but a nice change for SS.

I have been thinking about displaying these more and more lately. I would really like to display them as a team much like the new pictures that were released. I'm having a couple of issues. I'm worried about the weight of all 4 together. I know it should be under 50 lbs but it's still a factor. I have to have them covered with a door or case. Does anyone know of a smaller table/stand set up that has a clear acrylic type box that could go over it? I l own this sounds weird, I just have no clue how to actually have them positioned this way on a shelf. I live in an apartment so I have limited space but I won't display them until I feel like they will be covered and mainly dust free. Thoughts?

I feel ya. To be honest I have no clue lol. As of now this will be my setup unless someone gives me a waaay better idea hahaha.
d45ad264ce25168c02784a3142e073af.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would prefer he be a few shades darker or maybe the pants... looks kind of bright compared to the rest.

I feel ya. To be honest I have no clue lol. As of now this will be my setup unless someone gives me a waaay better idea hahaha.
d45ad264ce25168c02784a3142e073af.jpeg

Looks good

But I'd position Thor behind Iron Man
Cap in front of Hulk

Thors arm looks way too long

I like that idea but after spending all of this money I want them dust free. I wonder if I can get a custom dome or clear box made to go over them?

Just a guess but Hulk will be $525-550

Probably a good guess (and indicative of the recent price increases considering this 1/5 scale piece will cost nearly as much as the 1/4 Premium Format Hulk released a couple of years ago).

Looks good

But I'd position Thor behind Iron Man
Cap in front of Hulk

Thors arm looks way too long

Yeah ill be trying different combinations for sure. And as for price I too hope max 550. Will slap it with RP and ring it down in the 400s lol

Back