Sideshow Arkham Asylum & Arkham City Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Statue You

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coming Soon....

ArkhamGamesLicense.jpg

If there's any 1/4 at all I doubt the announcement is confined to just 1/4. I could see 1/4 Maquettes of Bane or Croc and PFs of Batman and Joker, but I doubt they'd prioritize Arkham PFs more than comic versions. If they do 1/4 for these games it'll probably be similar to Marvel's comic-to-movie PF ratio where the movie PFs are fewer and the main focus is still the comic versions.

My guess is this is more likely leaning towards 1/5 or Polystone statues, 1/6 scale figures, dios and/or props.

Need more specifics. Sideshow knows fans are rabid for info since HT are leaving us dangling. SideshowAlex? Anyone? Bueller?

I hope to God it means 1/6 figures.

WOW! This is trouble for my wallet if these are 1/4 scale and statues. Oh what I would give for an Arkham Deathstroke.

Could be a fantastic line. Only interested in 1:6 figures. No space for anything else. Superman needs a game and line-up like this.

Wow. Amazing news. Though the fact that they used a screenshot from the game as a teaser, instead of a hint of the actual piece is concerning. 'Coming Soon' doesn't exactly instill confidence...

So if this is statues it'll be the Third Sideshow Batman I'm ordering. Can't have enough Batman as far as I'm concerned.

:goodpost: :exactly: I couldn't agree more Josh. No such thing as too much Batman in my book. I have dios, Bats B&W statues, and AC B&W pieces from DC collectibles and soon the SSC Bats PF will also be displayed. I'll happily add some of these to my collection if they are 1/4 scale statues.

I hope the batman will be painted Dark Blue, and not black, as it seems dc direct keeps flip flopping between the 2 colors.

Not sure how I feel. Waited for HT, and by the time SS gets any of theze items in our hands, there will be a new game out.

Ivy will be bought if released, not sure about buying others. Video game products are different to me, than movie and comics.

Back