Sideshow Arkham Asylum & Arkham City Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't want Harley, you want Catwoman...

tumblr_llj2d1VXjY1qdjc7f.gif
I don't want Harley or Catwoman. I want both, and Ivy too. Double the Sirens!:lol

Well, we know 100% for sure that one of the 3 will actually be Bats. You'd think that the Joker would be another one. That only leaves one PF left for either Harley or Catwoman. Maybe we'll get lucky and these pieces will sell very well. That should open the door for more PFs. It happened in the JSC COM line. It was originally supposed to be only MJ, Gwen, and Spidey. However, since sales were so strong, Black Cat was added later. So, there may be some hope for more Arkham PFs if they sell well.

I'm excited for Batman since I didn't get the comic PF.. I just didn't like the design.

I don't want Harley or Catwoman. I want both, and Ivy too. Double the Sirens!:lol

Even better!

Harley is hot right now, every statue of her sells out fast and ends up tripling in price on Ebay.... Well except the Harley PF, I bet if they had done her as a full sculpt she would be sold out by now...

Is Sideshow still going to make anything from this line or are they abandoning it? Or are they just going to wait for Arkham Knight to come out and do characters from that instead?

I sent a question about when are we going to get any updates on this, they said either end of this year or beginning of the new year.

Back