Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Warrior Sneak

I'm finding it very hard to wait for the reveal and preorder on this. It has quickly become my second most anticipated piece for the year even though it will likely not be released until next year! And I'm also looking around my collection to see what I can sell to finance this beast.

lol me too. im digging up old baseball cards and pricing them for sale.

Thats right people, sell your collectibles! I will do what I can to help you fine outstanding people. If anyone has an Alien 3 maquette for sale, let me help you by buying it from you. :naughty

Remember, I'm here to help... :D

I'm finding it very hard to wait for the reveal and preorder on this. It has quickly become my second most anticipated piece for the year even though it will likely not be released until next year! And I'm also looking around my collection to see what I can sell to finance this beast.

HCG 1:1 alien your #1 most anticipated? If so, I'm right there with you. Actually the only thing I have on preorder right now.

Ahhhh, the wait is absolutely killing me!

One question for the seasoned professionals: Will everything that is going to be available for preorder be shown on preview night and regular days? I mean, SS does not change their setup between days of the show, revealing more items as they become available for preorder, right?

I cannot wait to see images of this flood the boards! :D

Ahhhh, the wait is absolutely killing me!

One question for the seasoned professionals: Will everything that is going to be available for preorder be shown on preview night and regular days? I mean, SS does not change their setup between days of the show, revealing more items as they become available for preorder, right?

I cannot wait to see images of this flood the boards! :D

from the one time I was at Comic Con - sideshow did not change their booth. So expect to see pics on preview night in this thread!!!

Last year Sideshow revealed everything on Tuesday night online if I am not mistaken.

They only had the map set up with pics of pre-orders we already new of. Anything to be revealed may have a license indication, and maybe even what type of figure it is (diorama, 1/6, PF, etc), but no photos until the day it becomes available for pre-order.

Sideshow has posted a new sneak peek at this beauty...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=7039&utm_source=cc09-boothmap&utm_campaign=cc09

alienmaquette7.jpg

Last edited:

Wow, looking every bit as cool as the dio warrior, but better because of the increased size.

I really hope this is budgetable.

Speaking of dios, if Sideshow ever did one of all the ALIENS crawling in the ceiling, even just 3 of them, that'd look so cool.

Oh Hell Yeah! Sold and Sold!!! That's what I've been saving all of my rewards points for. $330.00 in rewards points straight to Aliens Warrior goodness!:banana:chew

this will be bad ass but i am waiting for them to do a maquette from the original Alien.Nothing else will do for me.

They way it looks so far, it's not "clinging" to anything...but perched atop something.

Unless the first teaser is just a mirror image, then both of it's arms are hanging down by it's sides.

Back