Statue Sideshow Alien Egg Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there an NRD on this? If not, I assume we won't be charged until it is ready to ship...is that correct?

Anybody else notice how the facehugger is perfectly symmetrical like they digitally sculpt one side and then just flipped it over for the other?

I thought about getting this but with the whole thing being 5 1/4" that makes the egg itself what, 4"? I'll pass, I'd like to see someone come out with something in the 6-8" range.

I kind of want one, I just hate the fact that the facehugger is so symmetrical. I wish it was closer to what Attakus did with theirs...looks more alive.

I bought 2 but I should of got 3. I got them to sit around my Alien Dog just for looks but I’d take the 3rd down stairs like a nightlight.

$65 is cheap to me plus it lights up.

I got 2 as well. Personally I like the symmetrical look. I probably wont ever light it up, but it's cool that it can if I ever wanted it to.

Yeah I guess I never noticed is was perfectly even but I guess either way is fine to me. I like it just the same but I can see why some won’t.

$65 is cheap for it and the lady who works at SS that I’ve known for years says it’s really cool in person. Ones been sitting on a desk there for a long time.

I can understand all the arguments on it’s size and whatever else but I’m happy since it’s just gonna sit around my Alien Dog. It’s just for decor for me, that’s why I should get another one day. Yes if they made a 1:1 I’d get that instead for a main piece.

paid for mine wednesday still not shipped. has anyone has theirs shipped yet?

Same here which is strange I’ve never had over 1-2 days from charge to ship so maybe today it will post.

They had some issue processing my order, so I called yesterday and paid. I *think* she said they had arrived, so I imagine they will be shipping out any day now...

Back