Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad this trooper didn't have more screen time. In fact, there's other troopers that should have had more screen time!

Not many left at all and I think the 327th Trooper is highly likely to be this year's SDCC exclusive.
Which one? :lol Or 2-Pack? :panic:

20050810_bly.jpg

SS are really banging out the clones. By my reckoning, of the film clones we now have

Phase 1 Commander
Phase 1 Captain
Phase 1 lieutenant
Phase 1 Sergeant
Phase 1 Trooper

Phase 2 Coruscant
Shocktrooper
501st
Cody
212th Trooper
212th Airbourne
Bacara
Bly
Gree

So that leaves
Phase 1 Pilot
Phase 2 Pilot
Galactic Marine
BARC trooper
ATRT Driver
Neyo
91st Reconnaissance Corps Trooper
327th Star Corps Trooper

Not many left at all and I think the 327th Trooper is highly likely to be this year's SDCC exclusive.

---
I am here: https://tapatalk.com/map.php?twifi2
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want not only those that SS hasn't release yet but those from Clone Wars series. From first season to the last one, there are a lot of cool clones I really like to own. Too many to name but, if possible, every single ones with different colour markings.

And Republic Commandoes.

This one looks f'n amazing....will look great with Cody.

Can the Galactic Marine be too far behind to accompany Bacara?

Let's hope....in the meantime, bring on the Airborne, Sideshow!!

*sigh* just when i thought i'd got enough clones.. this comes up. If the marine comes up next, i'll definitely be needing those extra cabinets.

Cool, he will look great standing behind Cody on my shelf. I wonder if there will be a production peek of this dude on tuesday?

This one looks f'n amazing....will look great with Cody.

Can the Galactic Marine be too far behind to accompany Bacara?

Let's hope....in the meantime, bring on the Airborne, Sideshow!!

If Sideshow's got JB cussing...the figure has to rock!:)

Judging from the last couple Clone Commander releases, I'm sure this guy will be pretty well done.

Back