Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got one it. Not a fan of the exlusives as of late, so the bonus in this one being good is a little refreshment.

I must say the TBD thing is kind of nice... no real pressure or worry about securing an exclusive.

Just ordered the EX as well. I can't pass on the extra accessories when it comes to Star Wars even though it means paying a little more. However I did cash in some RP so I got $10 off. :yess:

Just ordered the EX as well. I can't pass on the extra accessories when it comes to Star Wars even though it means paying a little more. However I did cash in some RP so I got $10 off. :yess:

I used to live in hillsborough back in 89-90. Went to HHS for a couple of years..small world. :hi5:

Placed my order for the exclusive and was surprised to see that it's shipping in September. If it stays on time that can be my birthday present.

I like the fact that it comes with "Fabric Wraps on Feet and Forearms" and four sets of gloved hands.

It looks to be a really, really solid release. The only thing they could have added woulld be a spare bandolier. That way we could have the option to mix and match a bit in order to army build.

Back