Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On second thought the Hook Club Gaffi stick may have been a better exclusive, considering it wasn't in the final cut of the film.

Yeah, the robes look good! I take back whatever I said about them!

Looks awesome! But damn, we were right about the $135 price. :(

$135 is too high for this... I'll still be buying (just use RP on it) but this is at least $25 too high.

One thing that kinda makes the price easier to swallow is that the pouches all look fully functional and the bandages on the head do look like actual wrapped material rather than fully sculpted.

I guess that's two things...

One thing that kinda makes the price easier to swallow is that the pouches all look fully functional and the bandages on the head do look like actual wrapped material rather than fully sculpted.

I guess that's two things...

As a lover of the "funtioning pouch' detail, I do hope that is the case.

33fbaed.jpg

Well they certainly look functional in the High-Res images and if not they are very well sculpted

Though I'd love to have the EX Gaffi stick the price, 135+shipping+tax, for what we're getting seems too high to justify the SS route... I might even pass on POing and just pick up parts to add to my customs after.

Though I'd love to have the EX Gaffi stick the price, 135+shipping+tax, for what we're getting seems too high to justify the SS route... I might even pass on POing and just pick up parts to add to my customs after.

bingo............:lecture

Who am I fooling... I want one AND the parts... Three TRs would look great fighting some Sandtroopers and the Dewback. :rock

i wonder if a tusken would fit in the dewbacks claws............:yess:

that would be a cool photo-op.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This guy looks absolutely fantastic!!!
The problem is... I want 2... so I think I'll skip the exclusive... :monkey2

They're trying to get us to order three... Damn SS. :mad:

135 sure does seem shocking... Pouches and wrapped head do help but it's hard to get past the fact that this is otherwise a very basic figure that's going for $10 more than a commander clone went for last year... D'an was 99.99 in May of last year... so a 35.00 more than that?

Saw the customs you guys did, FLOSI and barryo, so you wouldn't really be missing out too much if you didn't order, but I'm not as industrious... Though I think it'll make your collection kinda cooler to have the variations between your customs and SSC's release.

I think I'll grab one exclusive to get the rifle and if I want more, I'll wait until they're available here and support the local comic book store. It's win-win! :yess:

Wow, looks great!!!

$135 is kinda steep, so I may just have to grab one EX and sit on the sidelines until the prices come down on the regular. :monkey2

FLOSI - I was thinking something similar with a Sandie-Raider stand-off!!!
Really need that speeder, though, to complete the vision.

Saw the customs you guys did, FLOSI and barryo, so you wouldn't really be missing out too much if you didn't order, but I'm not as industrious... Though I think it'll make your collection kinda cooler to have the variations between your customs and SSC's release.

I think I'll grab one exclusive to get the rifle and if I want more, I'll wait until they're available here and support the local comic book store. It's win-win! :yess:

If it is the rifle, specifically, that you are looking for, you don't have to bother with the exclusive. The second gaderffii stick is the exclusive.

If it is the rifle, specifically, that you are looking for, you don't have to bother with the exclusive. The second gaderffii stick is the exclusive.

No, I just want the exclusive! :p (Thought rifle was exclusive, at first -- thanks for the head's up, though.) But at the same time, if I don't get it, it's not a big deal. How fast do these exclusives sell out, generally? I'll be working, so won't have too much time to devote to it, but hopefully my order goes through. I'm guessing this is a bit of a niche character, so hopefully that'll help as it's not like a Darth Vader exclusive or something.

Back