Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the PF's exclusive was a rifle I'm going to assume that will be the case here too.

*Clears throat for best ROTJ Vader Impression*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I want that rifle and we cant get the exclusives here in Ireland!

I'm gonna move to the USA!!!!!

So with the production peek tomorrow do you reckon we will see him in hand before the end of the year?

Last edited:
I would think he will be in-hand by September - October time frame.

That seems to be a likely time frame... especially since he's being announced during a relative drought of SW 1/6 there hopefully won't be much to interfere with his release.

Here's the exclusive!!!

Tusken_kid.jpg

:lol

For an exclusive I thought a severed threepio arm would be cool; could be used in future release of figure. Knowing Sideshow's lack of originality, it'll probably be a stand related thingee

Rifle seems too important to make an exclusive. He doesn't come with much as it is.

Maybe a piece of scrap from the landspeeder. Maybe some BS dagger or pistol from the comics.

I would prefer this NOT to have a substantial exclusive so I can pick it up for less at a retailer.

Has anyone considered the possibility of there being no exclusive version?

'Cause I am thinking that the only reasonable exclusive for this piece would be the sand to cover the base a la Sith Probe Droids.

On the other hand...a separate portrait with a "war face" would be cool.

:monkey3:)

For an exclusive I thought a severed threepio arm would be cool; could be used in future release of figure. Knowing Sideshow's lack of originality, it'll probably be a stand related thingee

Damn, that would be really cool. I'd love a piece of C-3PO :rock

:monkey3:)

Always possible, seems to be more common that rank-and-file characters don't get an exclusive like Praji, some of the clones, etc.

'Cause I am thinking that the only reasonable exclusive for this piece would be the sand to cover the base a la Sith Probe Droids.

On the other hand...a separate portrait with a "war face" would be cool.

His "face" is covered with bandages and a respirator, what kind of war face could he have?

As for the exclusive, a sandy base makes the most sense to me, like the one included with the Desert Sands Detachment Sandtrooper.

exclusive should be a tiny little landspeeder to recreate the attempted shot at the canyon..............:yess:

So what is the next sig gonna be? You've been rockin' the Raider for years :huh

When it comes down to it, there are only a few glaring holes in my Sideshow STAR WARS collection:

R2-D2
C-3PO
Chewbacca
Jawa

Thus, after much deliberation, I chose the Tusken Raider's fellow 12-back Tatooine counterpart. Farewell, Tusken Raider signature, hello, Jawa!

- MJ

tuskenraidercrusadefl1.jpg

Last edited:
When it comes down to it, there are only a few glaring holes in my Sideshow STAR WARS collection:

R2-D2
C-3PO
Chewbacca
Jawa

Thus, after much deliberation, I chose the Tusken Raider's fellow 12-back Tatooine counterpart. Farewell, Tusken Raider signature, hello, Jawa!

- MJ

Sweet :rock :rock :rock

Wait. What? :confused:

Yeah, what's wrong with that? :huh

tumblr_lw6igmFJuG1qb1o3po1_400.jpg

Back