Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The regular releases of Greedo, Hammerhead, Gammorean Guards and many other's have been found for 20%-30% off a few months after they were out. Now in the long run the prices may return to retail; but there's a window when the regular stock sales are slow that retailers tend to get antsy and have clearance sales.

Right now at Midtown Comics you can get Gree for under $90; that's quite a discount from the $125 retail. Not to mention if you can find an opened one you might be able to do a bit better.

:lecture Galactinomics!

it's true, I pay attention to where the deals are.

One caveat is I haven't run across a good deal on Figin D'an yet :huh I figured I'd be able to score him for around $75 or so shipped; but either I've missed any deals or he never dropped that low.

But on the upside; I'm at least planning on splitting the upcoming 2-pack to get one cheaply that way.

listen to GB you must

he is strong with the scores..........:lecture

One caveat is I haven't run across a good deal on Figin D'an yet :huh I figured I'd be able to score him for around $75 or so shipped; but either I've missed any deals or he never dropped that low.

I guess you missed my 20,000 post giveaway thread. :panic:

I f'n did man! Totally pissed I didn't even get to toss my name in the hat.

Only thing better than good deal is a freebie :lecture

The Tusken has restored my faith in the SW line. I wish I had D'an now. :(

Hammy, Gammy, Greedo, & IG-88 have all been kick-ass OT releases. Raider looks like another figure that will continue the awesomeness!

D'an isn't really one of my "must haves" but still is very cool and iconic enought that I need at least one of those phallic bastards in the collection :rock

Awesome!!!
Love this one!! Wow!!

CLA-Tusken_Raider-06.jpg

CLA-Tusken_Raider-04.jpg

CLA-Tusken_Raider-05.jpg

If you want to split a set of them, I might be interested!

I think we could make that happen :duff Although I think their might have been someone else I talked about doing that with when they were first announced. Let me go check the original thread.

Alter Ego has the set for $135; so less than $75 each :rock

Back