Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we could make that happen :duff Although I think their might have been someone else I talked about doing that with when they were first announced. Let me go check the original thread.

Alter Ego has the set for $135; so less than $75 each :rock

You and I talked about it, but my wife got me D'an for my birthday... I'm good. :wave

And Richard, WTF? :lol So you gave away a Figrin D'an and now you're buying one??? :lol

yea with the wampa as the test bed for chewbacca...............if they screw it up we'd say...........oh well it's just a wampa............but they can't screw up chewy..............:nono

You and I talked about it, but my wife got me D'an for my birthday... I'm good. :wave

And Richard, WTF? :lol So you gave away a Figrin D'an and now you're buying one??? :lol

I thought that might have been you?

Well since you're covered Waller and I can make our plans :lecture

I can't see needing them all, and I think Devilof76 is the only guy I know that plans to put the entire band together, but you gotta have one... Once it's in hand you realize that it's as iconic as just about any SW figure.

Anyone know what the base of the stand will be? There's no picture. Just curious to know if it will be rocks, sand, or the boring SW logo...

Awesome!!!
Love this one!! Wow!!

CLA-Tusken_Raider-06.jpg

Damn sculpt actually looks like real fabric on the head. Damn good.

Prices here in Oz haven't really moved that much, we where getting ripped off big time earlier, but with our stronger dollar the prices have kinda stabilized, however if & when our dollar weakens this hobby will be unaffordable, at the moment we are paying just less then US price plus postage. I if the dollars drops as it has in the past its possible to pay double the US price plus double the postage.
So in short it's time to get all the figures I can while I can afford em...... Might get 2 of these they look fantastic, I'm not a big tuskin fan but they are iconic

Question, will SS figures first be released in HK like Hot Toys figures or will they be released in the US first?

I am getting more excited by the day; Not just because the Raider looks so good, but because for the first time, I really do think they are going to produce a 1:6 bantha.
The Dewback gave me a small glimmer of hope, but not much. I have counted at least twenty people on this forum and at the SS production blog comments, who all want the bantha to happen. For every one of them, I'm sure there are a hundred others who would buy it instantly too.
I'm just drooling, thinking of how fantastic this TR will look sitting atop a huge bantha, with the rifle & exclusive gaffi strapped to its side. I don't know about the rest of you, but for me- it's truly a collector's dream.

We can talk about jawas, Chewy, and a Taun Taun later...

Back