1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty excited for everything to arrive at the end of week and early next week. Ready for an Endor display! :yess:

Negativity be damned, the pics from rubio and sue show how awesome this piece is on display. Just be careful with everything and you're good to go.

I'm pretty excited for everything to arrive at the end of week and early next week. Ready for an Endor display! :yess:

Negativity be damned, the pics from rubio and sue show how awesome this piece is on display. Just be careful with everything and you're good to go.

Same here. Also excited. Sideshow just shipped mine today. And with all the inaccuracies I can see. And as a model maker. They can be fix.

Yeah, a few issues aside, if we're talking viewing from a foot or two away, the Hasbro really doesn't compare to the Sideshow piece (I mean in finer detail.)

It's a spectacular piece for a hasbro toy, but if you're wanting a high end bike, the SSC is it. HT won't be getting to this - possibly ever.

Mine is suppose to be home today. Too bad I won't be there till after 5:00pm. I'll have to play the "you've missed us" game with the delivery guy again. :lol

scout.jpg

just arrived. the angle in wich it sits on the stand is a bit odd (front is lower than the back), any idea how to get it straight ?

Yeah, a few issues aside, if we're talking viewing from a foot or two away, the Hasbro really doesn't compare to the Sideshow piece (I mean in finer detail.)

It's a spectacular piece for a hasbro toy, but if you're wanting a high end bike, the SSC is it. HT won't be getting to this - possibly ever.

Are there side by side, in-hand comparison pix posted of Hasbro and SSC?

I thought I was sent the wrong item when handed the box.
Didn't imagine the box to be this small and definitely not the bike.:lol

I hope these bikes will be around for a while. as im saving my RP on this. I just got my scout trooper so I will be waiting for those points plus when ever Chewbacca comes use those points as well

totaly in love with it, quality is meeeh, but it just looks so great :D

tempted to buy another Scout + Bike :lol

Yeah, after a bit more tweaking I got the handlebars to sit straighter and the front vanes are sort of symmetrical to some extent now. The overall build quality isnt all that high, especially for the price, but it does look nice on display with the trooper. But that should be a given in this price range anyway. In the end, I dont think it's a home run for them, but still an OK addition to the Star Wars collection.

Same here. Also excited. Sideshow just shipped mine today. And with all the inaccuracies I can see. And as a model maker. They can be fix.

PLEASE make some custom handlebars and recast - I'm in if you do :pray:

Holly crap, 300 dollars for this is insane. I would have thought we would be getting quality, not droopy front ends. As much as I wanted the speeder to go with my scouts, I'm really doubting I'll be buying this. Why can't we buy something anymore without having to mod the hell out of it? I'm no expert, but using plastic for the front of this thing doesn't seem to be very smart.

Holly crap, 300 dollars for this is insane. I would have thought we would be getting quality, not droopy front ends. As much as I wanted the speeder to go with my scouts, I'm really doubting I'll be buying this. Why can't we buy something anymore without having to mod the hell out of it? I'm no expert, but using plastic for the front of this thing doesn't seem to be very smart.

Neither am I, but if you go back a page or two, this question/concern has been voiced and answered.

Back