Sideshow 1:6 TUSKEN RAIDER - and encore

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all...

Out west for another trip and wanted to share some new shots of one of my old favorites - the Sideshow sixth - scale Tusken Raider.
This figure still remains one of Sideshow's best SW figures. Hope you enjoy...

TUSKEN RAIDER.jpg

TUSKEN  RAIDER  02.jpg

TUSKEN  RAIDER  03.jpg

Hoping that Sideshow has the Mythos Kenobi out by my next trip out here...really looking forward to getting some desert shots of that one.

In the meantime, it's just as much fun to revisit this ole' classic.

Great shots, but I thought Sideshow was reissuing their Tusken figure judging by the thread title ("encore".):gah::lol

Awesome pics of a great figure. I really wish Sideshow would get back to offering more background aliens now that the Bounty Hunters are done. I think they do their best work on figures like the Raider or Hammerhead.

Awesome pics of a great figure. I really wish Sideshow would get back to offering more background aliens now that the Bounty Hunters are done. I think they do their best work on figures like the Raider or Hammerhead.

Yep totally this !! It's just money laying on the table to take SS. Easy peasy.

I remember looking at the Tusken thinking he'd be nice. But it was before I started collecting. So I'd also like a second chance.

I'd also buy a hammerhead. He looks great even now.

These pictures should have been in the regular tusken rader thread. All this does is trick people into believing there is a reissue of the figure when there is not.

These are beautiful - thank you for sharing them! Too bad you couldn't put Luke or Ben in them too, but they really are nice pictures.

Just got this guy for $99 at a local shop. Never been opened.
c2650a11bef884b439fd8797e1def635.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I used to have this fig when it first came out. I'm so glad to be able to add him again. I almost paid $300 for one a couple months back. Glad I waited.

Definitely gonna need more futzing.
1b18b650edd7014cc11700a8a9ba615e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back