Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Shtick! This is honestly the most fun I've ever had with a Sideshow figure. There are so many options! Here's a pic of my "Streets of Cairo" Indy.

IMG_5562.jpg

Nice!

The joints have definitely firmed up over time. Which is a big relief. It will allow for more posing options.

These repaints are awesome. What wouldn't I give to be able to paint like Tin or Josh. The only problem is they're makig the out of the box figure look bad.

SSC really ought to work on their painting.

Thanks Sean! And to be honest... I usually get in such a rush to take pics, such as here.. that I don't wait for the matte to dry.

But with Indy here I DID want that sweaty busted look... There are sweat trails on his forehead and down his face, so it works pretty nicely.

Ah. I see.

Get a closey of the sweat....I want to see it.

Loose neck is the only problem I had with the body and some fingernail polish fixed that. The rest of the joints are firm and hold poses.

A bit of advice a friend passed on to me, add some small weights to the satchel. it gives it a really great hang that feels authentic. I used some small metal pieces I bought at a hardware store... really pulls it down on his shoulder and chest well.

This is my favorite little piece of futzing advice so far. I threw five or six little nuts (like, nuts-and-bolts nuts) into the bag and it really does make a nice difference.

Thank your friend for me, Trev. :cool: :rock

Hey Josh, I know I asked you this before, but what camera are you using? The clarity of your shots is beyond amazing!

The finish on your idol doesn't look very smooth. Is that true? Or just a remnant of the photograph? Mine is mostly smooth with random rough spots.

Back