Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought my figure quite late in the game and took pics of them even later and am now posting them later still:

IMGP2793.jpg
IMGP2792.jpg

IMGP2794.jpg
IMGP2791.jpg

IMGP2790.jpg
IMGP2789.jpg

Great pix, everyone. I selected Indy as my first SS figure based on the awesome photos I was seeing in this thread. He's fantastic!

I bought my figure quite late in the game and took pics of them even later and am now posting them later still:

IMGP2793.jpg
IMGP2792.jpg

Bought dress socks and slipped them under the foot pegs because when the pants ride up (in my case it's when I put him on a 1:6 horse), Indy looked a little too Floridian for my taste. :lol

Last edited:
HOLY ____! Just got my TT narrow shoulder. EPIC ease in replacing hand and feet and EPIC pose-ability! So far NO neck problems, joint issues, and best of all... HE STANDS ON HIS OWN! Awesome!

HOLY ____! Just got my TT narrow shoulder. EPIC ease in replacing hand and feet and EPIC pose-ability! So far NO neck problems, joint issues, and best of all... HE STANDS ON HIS OWN! Awesome!

The only problem I had was that the clothes are obviously tailored for a shorter body and I kept worrying about the buttons on the shirt. The ST-1 gives you the same amount of poseability as the TT (it's essentially a TT knockoff but with muscles), and same height/size as the pro yet more proportionate.

i see what you're talking about with the tailoring. i've been tweeking clothing last in poses, and they need a little push to sell, but they'll do what you want. i actually think the pants rest more naturally on the TT.

What kind of head does the German disguise Indy come with ?
Is the hat removeable ? if so is the head the same as the regular hatless Indy head ? or is the haircut different ?

Jim

The hat is not removable, but you can pry it off. There's nothing underneath like the ROTLA Indy hatted sculpt. However, the headsculpt is a hair bigger than it should be. Someone here used the German Indy head (pried off the German hat) and put the sculpted ROTLA hat on it and it looked pretty good.

But if you wanted to use it as a hatless sculpt, then you're out of luck unless you wanted to do some hair sculpting yourself.

What kind of head does the German disguise Indy come with ?
Is the hat removeable ? if so is the head the same as the regular hatless Indy head ? or is the haircut different ?

Jim

The hat is not removable, but you can pry it off. There's nothing underneath like the ROTLA Indy hatted sculpt. However, the headsculpt is a hair bigger than it should be. Someone here used the German Indy head (pried off the German hat) and put the sculpted ROTLA hat on it and it looked pretty good.

But if you wanted to use it as a hatless sculpt, then you're out of luck unless you wanted to do some hair sculpting yourself.

Here's my German Indy head with a ROTLA hat on the far left... I think it makes Indy look great (slight bloody cut on his forehead).

Back