Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping any of you guys getting this on the 21st or shortly thereafter will post some decent pics. Can't wait for a proper review.

I don't count that unboxing on Sideshow a real review.

Just got an email for early processing tomorrow

Same here...which is funny because the email I got last week said it was processing on the 16th. So now I have "early late" or "late early" processing...not sure which. At any rate, excited to crack open a new figure before Christmas!

I received the same emails. Sideshow doesn?t even know how to ship their own figures. With all of the holiday shipping, this may take a while.

Charged! Shipping out soon. Will be nice to check him out over the holidays, as covid has popped up here again to spoil everyones plans for Christmas.

Got charged for shipping as well. Most likely won?t get shipped till Monday or Tuesday guaranteeing it won?t arrive till after Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes agreed. Some unbiased (well sort of unbiased) opinions and new photos will be welcome.

Are you kidding? I paid a lot for him. He's worth nothing to me dead. Bias incoming!!!! :balrog

Got a notification from Austpost something is coming form Popcultcha. Could be Lando. Could be Mando V1 (I suspect Mando). The suspense is killing me.

PS: Don't check PO's. Just realised I have 11 figures on order :horror

can he hold his helmet, or is it permantly attached to other head?
Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back