Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched Endgame.
I really want Captain America and at least 2 other characters that I won't name in case it spoils the movie but my budget's totally blown.

Is there a tie-in with Endgame and Star Wars (specifically Jabba) that I'm not aware of...?:slap

I'm just busting your chops... but this is an odd place for this comment... :wink1:

Mine arrived today from popculcha, all intact and looking fantastic. I know it doesn't have an edition size but my box said 919 on it.
Seems they sold a few of these. We might get other 1/6 scale creatures now.
This dwarfs my Gentle Giant Jabba. You know the drill, if you haven't picked up this bad boy yet, what are you waiting for?

That's the point though (for me anyway), this thing is so big I can't imagine a good spot for him. Either too deep or wide for my cabinets, getting a case this large would be very expensive etc.. Looks damn fine though.

Interested in seeing people displays.

It's definitely a major display real estate commitment. No slotting this guy into the Detolf in the corner.:lol

i`m hoping to get him soon. as i have been saving up and sold my original one. cant wait to eventually display him with all the skiff guards that i have just standing around like a bunch of labor union workers doing nothing :monkey3

This is an amazing piece! Congratulations to those finally getting this... It is so large, that it becomes a centre piece collectible in any 1:6 scale Star Wars collection :hi5:

This is an amazing piece! Congratulations to those finally getting this... It is so large, that it becomes a centre piece collectible in any 1:6 scale Star Wars collection :hi5:

:lecture :goodpost: Exactly this.

I never really went out of my way for a figure to want to make a diorama, but this deserves it — and it’s from Sideshow! Who would have thought...

Definitely takes center stage
fe298d12ee1ede8177d8862845b71357.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Super nice display, but over time that seems like a lot of weight for two glass-only cases.
Jabba's certainly a huge piece but not very heavy. The Iron Studios Vader is heavy and has been over the one detolf for over a year. The structural integrity seems to be intact.

Jabba's certainly a huge piece but not very heavy. The Iron Studios Vader is heavy and has been over the one detolf for over a year. The structural integrity seems to be intact.

I have done the same and have no concerns either. Detolfs seem to support a surprising amount of weight on the top level. I wouldn't start using them to support anything too heavy on the glass shelves though.

Thanks for the pic and information riblets.

Also, I am interested now, so damn you. Can't really say 'I don't have the room' anymore. :wink1:

Eeek......just ordered one at PC at 20% off (May 4th sale). On a payment plan in which my birthday will cover some of it as well as selling a couple of ST figures. Hoo boy. Didn't think it was gonna happen.

Back