Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No breakages yet...
80112251fea29b1f507fcdee8a6d0601.jpg
72aeec6352649a4582543c788128075a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Pretty great addition to the ol' collection.
2b777b689888331daf47746fd4d35227.jpg

Just ordered!:yess::yess:I used 75 rewards toward's him and plan on maybe selling off old jabba without throne to cut down even more cost's. I started collecting right before jabba and emperor were released then both went up in pricing so never picked up jabba's throne ,just jabba.Stoked with hot toy's emperor arrived like week ago and happy to have in collection. Again very stoked not missing a 2nd time.

Not sure if this will be his final placement. It's a huge piece!
661a33830779c59a55b311827c1b17c7.jpg

The old Jabba also had a seam in his tail, and although I would say it's considerably more noticeable than the new one, I still didn't know it existed until very recently. Of course it also has that gigantic patch on his bottom as well.

The old Jabba also had a seam in his tail, and although I would say it's considerably more noticeable than the new one, I still didn't know it existed until very recently. Of course it also has that gigantic patch on his bottom as well.
It's really not that big of a deal for me. It's more noticeable in person than in the photos I've posted. I noticed it straight out of the box. When wifey got home she noticed it too without me pointing it out. But I still really really love this piece.

Just ordered!:yess::yess:I used 75 rewards toward's him and plan on maybe selling off old jabba without throne to cut down even more cost's. I started collecting right before jabba and emperor were released then both went up in pricing so never picked up jabba's throne ,just jabba.Stoked with hot toy's emperor arrived like week ago and happy to have in collection. Again very stoked not missing a 2nd time.
Congrats! I too only had the first Jabba sitting on a shelf w/o the thrown. This one is quite an upgrade.

Congrats and Next too another amazing piece... and not broken pieces nice!
Thanks! It's always a plus when SSC doesn't send out broken figs. Something l noticed - there's QC stamping on the bottom of the shipper. There's also QC stickers inside the art box. Maybe SSC's stepping up their game?

Last edited:
Interesting that yours has a hand written number on the shipper, mine does as well #317. I wonder how many of these they actually made?

So his is #410... so one assumes they made at least 410 of these so far? Unless they started at 100100.

Man, that's awesome.... *goes back to calculating cost less state tax laws not yet in effect*

Thanks! It's always a plus when SSC doesn't send out broken figs. Something l noticed - there's QC stamping on the bottom of the shipper. There's also QC stickers inside the art box. Maybe SSC's stepping up their game?

Yeah I also noticed that QC sticker when I opened it. Maaaybe my broken earpiece is in there somewhere but I was super careful unwrapping everything else... Salacious sculpts being the very first thing I inspected. Sideshow must be busy because I wrote them Sunday and still haven’t heard back. Usually they reply within the next couple days.

Ohhh you're the one that happened to. Yeah, after i read your post the other day that was the first thing I checked. Hopefully they get back to you for the replacement soon.

Well if you wanted to pick this bad boy up from Bigbadtoystore, he's SOLD OUT! Kind of a relief though, as I won't pay $54.00 for shipping from Sideshow when I could have paid $4 from BBTS.

BBTS won't get him for another 6 months anyway. By then, there will be cancelations... or should I say a cancelation. :lol

Did anyone get this from Timewalker? Did they actually ship thru Sideshow for $29?

I take it back..this box is freakin' huge. Someone mentioned Jabba on the throne is about 12 lbs. Man, lifting that thing up felt like it has a mini fridge inside. At 38 lbs total, that's some heavy boxes & styrofoam! Mine's #491. Thought it was maybe 497, but I'm pretty sure they put that line through the middle if it's a 7.
20190214_023036_Film1-1-2.jpg

BBTS won't get him for another 6 months anyway. By then, there will be cancelations... or should I say a cancelation. :lol

Did anyone get this from Timewalker? Did they actually ship thru Sideshow for $29?

I ordered through Timewalker. Steve sent me an email the day Sideshow told him they were going to mail them out. He told me he’d send another email with the tracking/shipping info, but I haven’t gotten that one yet.

Back