Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need more of those, but other than custom is not really created much right?

And I'm not the best at making my own custom figures [emoji23]

That sounds awesome. I feel blessed with my Jabba diorama setup for sure, but those henchmen would most certainly be a rest addition!

Maybe SS or HT will release some with the 40th anniversary of Return of the Jedi, a man can only hope.

Would love to get this but ?120 shipping then likely another ?140 in import fees is just a nope.

well i finally bought this big slug for 763 smack a roones. salacious crumb ear was broke but sometimes that`s to be expected might just use the original one i still have instead of Mr. fragile him self.

My salacious crumb fell off the side of the throne and the ears literally shattered. I contacted sideshow months after buying and they graciously replaced it for me. I’m displaying jabba with the original salacious crumb to avoid that happening again. Resin was an odd material choice for something so fragile.

My salacious crumb fell off the side of the throne and the ears literally shattered. I contacted sideshow months after buying and they graciously replaced it for me. I’m displaying jabba with the original salacious crumb to avoid that happening again. Resin was an odd material choice for something so fragile.

Does he not even peg in? Just sits there? That's a yikes.

Does he not even peg in? Just sits there? That's a yikes.

Yeah...unfortunately dangling on the edge. It was an incident waiting to happen really. It fell onto pretty plush carpet too but somehow the ears and hair shattered into many tiny pieces. It really is my only issue with this set really, everything else is incredible.

well just paid for the mighty jabba. that`s the most i have ever spent on a figure. dont think i could do it again. so i will enjoy it. i was looking through this thread and it`s been two years it has taken me to get this.

well just paid for the mighty jabba. that`s the most i have ever spent on a figure. dont think i could do it again. so i will enjoy it. i was looking through this thread and it`s been two years it has taken me to get this.

Congrats! It's a great piece - you won't regret it!

Definitely an awesome piece. If I was ever to sell my Star Wars collection, that is probably the only piece I would keep. He and the Haslab Sail Barge are the crown jewels of my collection.

Back