1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b621e700b0de48a5150ce66d5d2ae6fc.jpg

The album cover for "Young Indiana Jones and the Mystery of the Blues."

9ffd01f2605cd83004a0421da70408f6.jpg

d9fda637108e99910040495c69164cf9.jpg

fd6e58a2e025361dd8c773ed31357d3a.jpg

This is my ToD indy. I repainted the head to remove the battle damage as I prefer a non specific Indy. It is all Sideshow ToD except the fedora which is from the dx05.
Looks great. What jacket is that?
The sideshow raiders indy

Okay, cool. So that jacket fits without any alterations or trouble?

I have the Sideshow Raiders figure and I have been wondering what might be able to be swapped back and fourth between these figures.

What other clothes from the Raiders version will fit on this the ToD one?

I know ToD is a different body, but will the gloved hands from the Raiders figure work with it?

Surprised they put him on sale if there were that few of them left. I figured he'd linger around for a while, but now i may need to track him down somewhere else. Hope I can get a deal as good as that $200 shipped.

Okay, cool. So that jacket fits without any alterations or trouble?

I have the Sideshow Raiders figure and I have been wondering what might be able to be swapped back and fourth between these figures.

What other clothes from the Raiders version will fit on this the ToD one?

I know ToD is a different body, but will the gloved hands from the Raiders figure work with it?

The jacket fits very nicely as is. The only change I made was sniping the collar free because I like the look better. The gloved hands need a little treaking to fit and look ridiculously large, I would stick with bare hands or try the hot toys gloved hands instead.

Well looks like I sat to long deciding on this- its sold out on Sideshow

Yeah, that's weird. You would think with the nice discount offered that they must have had a warehouse full of unsold stock. I waited too long; I was going to pick up my third one.

Surprised they put him on sale if there were that few of them left. I figured he'd linger around for a while, but now i may need to track him down somewhere else. Hope I can get a deal as good as that $200 shipped.

It was a decent price (about what the figure should have been anyway - $180-ish) but I decided to stick with just the head I have because I have so much 1/6 Indy gear. I just couldn't face the idea of paying that much for yet another set, especially since some of the SSC TOD stuff was a step down from past Indy gear.

I remember earlier on in this thread when we were going to send a message to SSC by not buying their overpriced garbage. Couldn't even give Indiana Jones a jacket for $225.

Looks like a bunch of people didn't get the memo.

I remember earlier on in this thread when we were going to send a message to SSC by not buying their overpriced garbage. Couldn't even give Indiana Jones a jacket for $225.

Looks like a bunch of people didn't get the memo.

The next Indy - probably when Indy 5 gets some momentum - will be in the $270-300 range.

Well at $200 shipped with rewards this was a great deal. Only lasted a couple days though it seems.

After the in-hand photos came out I would have probably bought this with a regular $20 coupon but I only collect Star Wars so I'm a little wary of venturing outside of that.

Wow. I'm very surprised it sold out! I was sure it would linger and be on super sale during Spook. Maybe they only made a limited amount this time.

Wow. I'm very surprised it sold out! I was sure it would linger and be on super sale during Spook. Maybe they only made a limited amount this time.

Given the way Indy 1/6 merchandise has at times sat on the SSC site for years, I can't imagine SSC made a huge number of TOD Indy's though.

Well if they did sell this limited number of TOD Indy's, maybe that means they'll make a limited number of Last Crusade Indy's as well? Seems like it might at least be possible now.

Well if they did sell this limited number of TOD Indy's, maybe that means they'll make a limited number of Last Crusade Indy's as well? Seems like it might at least be possible now.

Yeah, whatever the reason, it's a good thing this figure sold out fairly quickly.

I wish it meant a Shorty and Mola Ram were possible, but more likely it'd be a TLC Indy if anything at all (as an Indy collector, it's beggars can't be choosers.) The TLC look (both outfit and accessories) is nowhere near as unique as Raiders or TOD but it would still be cool.

I'd say there's a decent chance for an updated Henry Sr as well (given what a memorable character he was and the fact that, oh yeah, it's freakin Sean Connery), but anything beyond that is probably unlikely.

Back