1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting all these pics everyone! I was worried, but like Threepio, the final product seems to be much better than expected! Dare I hope for the same with the Marvel Wolverine and Punisher figures?

Sideshow Alex said this in the other forum "Chances of any new Indiana Jones PFs, Statues or Figures are pretty slim."

tumblr_m45anebdCi1qaboh9o4_250.gif

Sideshow Alex said this in the other forum "Chances of any new Indiana Jones PFs, Statues or Figures are pretty slim."

tumblr_m45anebdCi1qaboh9o4_250.gif

Then sideshow should give up the license and let other companies run with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then sideshow should give up the license and let other companies run with it

I agree, maybe a 2.0 by Hot Toys because of their close relationship with Disney.

It's probably for the best. By this point it seems obvious no one's going to produce an Indy as good as the custom figures we can put together ourselves.

Good point. Maybe blitzway has potential? Or vst when indy 5 comes.

Still can't believe we never got an LC indy pf.
I always wanted to display each statue of indy on a pedestal with a framed daybill movie poster above it along a wall or in a foyer maybe. I have the framed daybills for the trilogy, but the statues unfortunately are falling short:thud:

Sideshow has consistently teased TOD figures (Mola, Shorty - they even bought a custom mine cart off a Freak to serve as proto for a planned dio release) up to about three years ago... when news died out.

It's pretty significant that SSC released TOD Indy as part of their cult classics line - which is generally one-offs - as opposed to the longstanding Indy line.

Without a new movie (which may or more likely, may not, have HF in it) it seems this TOD Indy fig is it.

I think some freaks just can't bring themselves to admit that Sideshow got something right. :p
indiana-jones-and-the-temple-of-doom.jpg

25007671051_a0d3245190_o.jpg

Nice comparison kuat! It's not perfect we know, but it's certainly more like him than any figure in 1:6 to date.
The raiders sculpt had some great elements from 2009 , but not anywhere near reached this level of character likeness

Back