Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, really surprised we haven't seen any early reviews or production pics, yet. Definitely one of my most anticipated releases. Guess by Wednesday, next week. :(

Anyone get a shipping notice for this yet?
I know they started charging today.
It's still only 3:36PM PST there now.
Think they'll ship today?

Anyone get a shipping notice for this yet?
I know they started charging today.
It's still only 3:36PM PST there now.
Think they'll ship today?

I got charged today, which usually means I'll get it Monday... SS used to send out shipping notices really fast, but now I usually get the statue before I get the shipping noticed emailed to me.

Gadzooks!

It not only got charged today, it shipped! Been a while since that's happened...not complaining that's for sure. Can't wait to see it next week!

Last edited:
I didn't get a shipping notice but checked the site and it shipped...due in Tuesday night.

Now we'll see if it's worth the price we paid...

Gadzooks!

It not only got charged today, it shipped! Been a while since that's happened...not complaining that's for sure. Can't wait to see it next week!

Same here. I received an email stating my card was charge and the item has been shipped. Man, this gonna cost some sleepless night due to excitement.

So tomorrow is the day for this one boys? My inner Kenner Hoth Probe Droid snow dot notch balancing play set self is anxious to see how it turns out. Ready for pics!

(Damn I hated that play set piece :lol)

Back