1/6 Sideshow 1/6 General Grevious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY! My only question is WHY did they wait so long? They have no problem keeping all their other 1/6 up consistently. So happy I can finally grab this at a real price. Only wish Hot Toys did one

I have the original version of Grievous.
The new one is $40 more.
All that is new is the cape.
Not worth that much of an increase in my book.

Do we have any recent examples of an SS announcement followed by an HT version? Jedi Luke, I guess - but that was the other way around. I feel like this means an HT isn't coming soon, which sucks lol

Or could mean the opposite -- this is a last chance cash grab. Look at the delivery date: June 2021

These are coming fast. Must be ready practically. So maybe SS knows HT is planning their own Grievous for end of year or next?

I'm holding out for the HT Grievous

The SS one just doesn't impress me at all, I'll impatiently wait.

Or could mean the opposite -- this is a last chance cash grab. Look at the delivery date: June 2021

These are coming fast. Must be ready practically. So maybe SS knows HT is planning their own Grievous for end of year or next?

People were saying the same thing about a Hot Toys Jabba years ago.

I’ll snag this. $285 is less than I would have guessed and even if HT sneak peeks this tomorrow it wouldn’t ship until 2023.

I'll wait for the HT one. I have too much on my table at any given moment to jump on things that are "okay" merely to cross off a name in my list. I have time to wait for my dollies.

Bring on greedo, hammerhead, endor and rebel troopers, and all the other ones I never bothered to order. Now I want them at double the original price.

You use a stand clearly since he never fell over. He's big and impressive on the shelf. But HT would make such an amazing version, would make this Sideshow one look like a Hasbro.

Yeah, I use the included stand and he's hunched over. Never tried swapping out faces or arms. I have him with just the 2 arms. One holding the blaster and the other holding the electro staff. With cape on and his lightsaber handles tucked into the cape pouches.

Throw me in the camp of buying this until HT releases one. Almost paid the rape price a few times so I?m happy. Something is better than nothing and if HT does announce him done even tomorrow, it ain?t coming for quite some time.

Yeah, I use the included stand and he's hunched over. Never tried swapping out faces or arms. I have him with just the 2 arms. One holding the blaster and the other holding the electro staff. With cape on and his lightsaber handles tucked into the cape pouches.

Did you change the eyes on yours -- either mask? I remember a bunch of us did that back then. Gave it skin texture and repainted the skin around the eyes. The unfortunate original paint on the eyes really distracted the look for me. Glad they fixed that in this v2.

Did you change the eyes on yours -- either mask? I remember a bunch of us did that back then. Gave it skin texture and repainted the skin around the eyes. The unfortunate original paint on the eyes really distracted the look for me. Glad they fixed that in this v2.

Unfortunately, no. I remember people doing it, but I'm a wimp to when it ever comes to trying to modify anything. Too afraid to ruin it. Maybe I'll get lucky and TA will part him out and sell the head separately from the body..

DAMN!!! The rumour was true!!!! HOLY ****! This is crazy, I saw a pre-order link for Grievous on a German retailor a few weeks back and thought someone had gone nuts. It said “to be released in june 2021”, and I thought it might be a may the fourth release, which, it in fact, WAS!!! DAMN! I. Am. Happy!

Back