Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think we can count on Robo and ED being pushed back, but it will be a bit of a strain if somehow they're released on schedule. I've got Robo, ED and Grievous all on order for that time, plus maybe Vader -- supposing he turns out better than the prototype. :monkey4

wonder if he is going to make it next month?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Who knows? It's getting ridiculous. Why can't they have the figure closer to production when they preview them?

I start to lose interest or it clashes with other things and end up cancelling stuff.

All I know is that he is now in Vader Country (January) and if I have to decide between the two Vader wins.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Don't worry, Vader will get pushed back. :D

Ha I know he will. They took my first flex payment last month for Vader so judging by that he should be still ok for a Jan release.

They haven't taken any payment for Wolffe though???

Who knows when we will see him.

I'm losing interest in him.

We have seen flex payments delayed after one or more have been paid so it could happen with any of them.:taz

Ha I know he will. They took my first flex payment last month for Vader so judging by that he should be still ok for a Jan release.

They haven't taken any payment for Wolffe though???

Who knows when we will see him.

I'm losing interest in him.

We have seen flex payments delayed after one or more have been paid so it could happen with any of them.:taz

Yep its all over the place with taking payments or delaying others. I already know that a ton are being bunched up from FEB-JUNE. So its going to be another one of those years of tons of figures all at once and nothing the rest of the year.

It was easier to preorder all these figures when I thought they came out in different months. Now I might have to reconsider & cancell a few (but not Wolffe or Malgus-aw HELL no!:rotfl), & maybe change some to flexpay...at least the plain vet & shiny clones. That's just too many new figures to pay for in 1 month, much less around Xmas.

I'm still new to all this -is this normal for Sideshow releases? :slap

Well, let's just say it's a bit old hat as of late. Delays in the 1/6th market as a whole has increased quite a bit in recent years.

It was easier to preorder all these figures when I thought they came out in different months. Now I might have to reconsider & cancell a few (but not Wolffe or Malgus-aw HELL no!:rotfl), & maybe change some to flexpay...at least the plain vet & shiny clones. That's just too many new figures to pay for in 1 month, much less around Xmas.

I'm still new to all this -is this normal for Sideshow releases? :slap

From what I saw before there were minor slips here and there but lately alot of figures from various company's seem to bunch up all at once or in blocks of time.

It seems like you are almost guaranteed that a release date will slip 2-5 months from sideshow lately which I hope changes because it is just annoying.

I haven't purchased any of the Star Wars line, which will be changing next year since Grevious is my absolute favorite and this Wolfe figure looks amazing, however I have purchased other lines and from what I understand Sideshow is trying a new technique with these new figures. For example Wolfe is supposed to have a 3 layered head, eyes, face, and hair, meaning they're all sculpted and painted separately and then put together which could be the delay, not only that, the clone troopers armor pieces are supposed to be able to be taken off individually so that way pieces can be sent out if anything goes wrong with figures during shipment. I would also assume that it could be so that if it breaks you may be able to call Sideshow and try and see if they will sell you the piece you need.
All of these new changes in production could account for the delays, I would assume that once these figures come out and Sideshows production lines get into the new swing of things on how these figures are made, the delays will be a rarity.

i am finding the lack of Star Wars offerings to be a nice time to reflect on my collecting habits... without the dangling carrot, i am not chasing anything but rather forced to look at what i have "caught". it is an eye-opener. how / why did i get so many freaking clones?

with this disrupted supply pattern, phrases such as "less is more" have creeped in... do i really need the entire Republic Navy when a single Tusken Raider figure has more resonance than the entire lot?

perhaps i have been a junkie... and with my dealer out of supply, i have cleaned up a bit. perhaps i am seeing a little clearer...

thanks Sideshow.

i am finding the lack of Star Wars offerings to be a nice time to reflect on my collecting habits... without the dangling carrot, i am not chasing anything but rather forced to look at what i have "caught". it is an eye-opener. how / why did i get so many freaking clones?

with this disrupted supply pattern, phrases such as "less is more" have creeped in... do i really need the entire Republic Navy when a single Tusken Raider figure has more resonance than the entire lot?

perhaps i have been a junkie... and with my dealer out of supply, i have cleaned up a bit. perhaps i am seeing a little clearer...

thanks Sideshow.

I know the feeling. I sometimes feel like clearing it out and having only a handful but I don't think I will until I have to

Back