Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No interest in getting this but still took the picture at SDCC last week to share with you guys.

9346090180_ea15cb462d_b.jpg

No interest in getting this but still took the picture at SDCC last week to share with you guys.

Thanks reuters! :wave

I am very excited for this one to drop and it was great of you to take pics for those of us that weren't there even of stuff you weren't interested in.

Thanks for the photo. Very excited about this Clone, has to be my favourite yet.

Last edited:
Saw this one and even from 10 feet away before coming right up against the display I noticed the headsculpt immediately.. MUCH different than the prototype presented. Figure looks rad but the headsculpt and especially the eyes look disappointing after that amazing looking prototype.

sort of slaps one back to reality... especially when one's hopes are aimed at Hoth Luke and Han.

Actually if this is a production piece, it looks really good in my opinion.

Last edited:
New video from Hot Chix: Confirms that the hairpiece, face and eyes are seperate entitys.
[ame]https://youtu.be/0JvtFkl9ZaA[/ame]

maybe it's just bad lighting, it doesn't look like there is enough paint detail in the SDCC one...maybe it's just me.

i just got an email from SSC, saying that my flex payments were changed due to delays in this figure being released on time..anyone else get one? my 1st payment was supposed to be in Sept i think, but now is Oct..which is ok with me..lol...

i just got an email from SSC, saying that my flex payments were changed due to delays in this figure being released on time..anyone else get one? my 1st payment was supposed to be in Sept i think, but now is Oct..which is ok with me..lol...

Yep.. Same thing here.

Back