Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a dip____. I sent my reply to the processing email. :lol Resent them to the CS ah well it will be taken care of tomorrow I'm sure.

my Cody is on the way, maybe I'll post some pics this Sunday.
132_59261_ae02efab84c50b8.jpg

132_59261_81b93fd9ef8b08c.jpg

phone pic by the retailer.

He looks so cool!!! Can't wait to get mine, I'm sure he will be at least as good as Rex if not even more awesome.

Someone said this is sold out everywhere -- that's not true, is it?

He should be easy to get, their making 5,000 of the regular version of Cody compared to 3,000 they made of the regular version of Rex. A mib Rex just sold on ebay for $109.00 including shipping! :)

What's funny is that there'll probably be pages upon pages of photos looking the same since Cody displayed in an Order 66 pose is as perfect as it can get:lol And I'd enjoy every single one of them:D

What's funny is that there'll probably be pages upon pages of photos looking the same since Cody displayed in an Order 66 pose is as perfect as it can get:lol And I'd enjoy every single one of them:D

Yeah, I'm sure that this is gonna be the most popular pose we see. Its the one I had choose since before the figure was announced.

Mine has switched to item shipping soon. Probably will ship tomorrow and then arrive on Tuesday of next week.

my Cody is on the way, maybe I'll post some pics this Sunday.
132_59261_ae02efab84c50b8.jpg

132_59261_81b93fd9ef8b08c.jpg

phone pic by the retailer.

:panic::panic::panic:

just from these pics this figure looks all kinds of cool :rock

can't wait for some of those really detail pics from the talented photographers we have!

this figure is just :drool

Hm, I might end up getting a second one down the road--it'd be nice (albeit not necessary) to have one to display with Rex and another to display as the Episode III version simultaneously.

tracking details received!!!

a few short days and he'll be here!:yess:
there a few weeks later fedex will screw over on tax and handling:gah:

I'm a dip____. I sent my reply to the processing email. :lol Resent them to the CS ah well it will be taken care of tomorrow I'm sure.

Good job dip____. I did the exact same thing. :lol

I can't get him until Friday though. I'll just wait until then to fix my dumbass-ness.

Back