Sideshow 1:1 Darth Maul Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:1 Maul Bust at Razor's Edge

Nice find. Can't recommend this piece enough. Even when I was selling my other 1:1 busts, this still proudly resides in my collection.

I used to have this. Great bust. I really liked the way he looked with his hood on.

SS should sell bodies for the 1:1 bust, like the naked bodies they sell at 12 inch. Just buy some clothes for it, and bamm.

that sort of defeats the purpose of a bust.

Bannister said:
I used to have this. Great bust. I really liked the way he looked with his hood on.

Yep!

DarthMaulBust018.jpg

:stick

Darth maul 1:1 scale bust

Hi guys !

This is was my first REAl expensive collectible I have ever bought.
Very rare darth maul 1:1 scale bust.
# 548/1000
this thing is just awsome !
It feels like he is in the room staring at you.
sideshow thank you !

darth maul ROCKS !!

Re: Darth maul 1:1 scale bust

I wouldn't call this "very rare" at all, but it's a decent looking collectible. Looking to sell mine, actually...

Its a great piece. I'm buying one from Rory and can't wait to get him the final bits of money so I can have it all to myself.

congrats man!! love that bust. after getting the T2 arnold bust, i definitely have the 1:1 bug. now if i can find an alien warrior one...

congrats man!! love that bust. after getting the T2 arnold bust, i definitely have the 1:1 bug. now if i can find an alien warrior one...

yeah man !! the 1:1 scale bug I know !
I just pre order the 1:1 AVPR bust
and the bio helm as well.

I want the 1:1 predator one bust so bad and yea the alien worrior would be amazing !

there is a 1:1 scale predator bust in the silver snail in toronto for 1k
but is so old and dusty I might offer him 800 for it see what they say.
going to toronto for new years party so I will make my routine stop at the silver snail hehe

PEACE !!

Hey! Is that NPH on the Unicorn there?:lol
1723599762_825e3b4b08_o.jpg

Congrats Snake, it's an awsome bust:rock:rock:rock I got mine late August and he looks real bad-ass:maul

Back