Show your ride.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Irwindale isn’t that far, just hop on the 101....a couple freeways later and you’re there

Yah I know, I just may not want to make the drive. I also just got my bucket seats in and will begin installing those in this weekend, hopefully it'll go ok but I will need to massage them into place.

Procar Driver  9.24.20.jpg

I pick the camaro up tomorrow! Wiring is all done! Now I just need a tune and then begin break in period!

SuhWEET! I hope it all goes well and it's everything you wanted. :duff

Those buckets look very nice!!! So yeah I got the car to the tuner and it was a mess as always... :gah: the bonehead that wired the car wired the fans wrong and the alternator wrong so no charging and no fans....he also put the odd side coil harness backwards so that was fun. The guy won’t correct his f ups so I’ll be fixing the wiring on the fans myself and the alternator.... the tuner also had problems with the Holley ecu locking him out and said he’s going to have to start all over again. It sounded nice the couple minutes it ran though :crying

Those buckets look very nice!!! So yeah I got the car to the tuner and it was a mess as always... :gah: the bonehead that wired the car wired the fans wrong and the alternator wrong so no charging and no fans....he also put the odd side coil harness backwards so that was fun. The guy won?t correct his f ups so I?ll be fixing the wiring on the fans myself and the alternator.... the tuner also had problems with the Holley ecu locking him out and said he?s going to have to start all over again. It sounded nice the couple minutes it ran though :crying

Ah man.... sorry brother. Hopefully you'll be able to get it all sorted out.
Are you using the Holley Sniper EFI?
4 bbl throttle body setup?

I've been looking at that and will probably eventually go that route.
I'll bet it sounded good, nice and smooth I hope...

When you're ready, early morning canyon run!
You'll love it, I've seen Chevelles, Corvettes, Ferraris, Porches, you name it there all there...

Ah man.... sorry brother. Hopefully you'll be able to get it all sorted out.
Are you using the Holley Sniper EFI?
4 bbl throttle body setup?

I've been looking at that and will probably eventually go that route.
I'll bet it sounded good, nice and smooth I hope...

When you're ready, early morning canyon run!
You'll love it, I've seen Chevelles, Corvettes, Ferraris, Porches, you name it there all there...

Thanks man...yeah it was upsetting and kind of depressing but I’ll fix it. I have the Holley terminator throttle body efi on the chevelle I love that efi. I think the sniper has the ecu built into the throttle body which I don’t like for heat reasons. If you’re planning on getting efi for your roadrunner go with the terminator (it still looks like a carb so no one will know). The camaro uses Holley hp efi...since the car is a multipoint injection ls motor and with the high boost numbers and different systems I have in the car I decided the hp would add more flexibility....I could have gone terminator and still been multi point injection. Dude yeah I’m down for some cruising once I get all the kinks worked out for sure.

Thanks man...yeah it was upsetting and kind of depressing but I’ll fix it. I have the Holley terminator throttle body efi on the chevelle I love that efi. I think the sniper has the ecu built into the throttle body which I don’t like for heat reasons. If you’re planning on getting efi for your roadrunner go with the terminator (it still looks like a carb so no one will know). The camaro uses Holley hp efi...since the car is a multipoint injection ls motor and with the high boost numbers and different systems I have in the car I decided the hp would add more flexibility....I could have gone terminator and still been multi point injection. Dude yeah I’m down for some cruising once I get all the kinks worked out for sure.

Good to know, I've been looking at both the Sniper and Terminator. My goal for early next year is to FINALLY get a Tremec manual transmission in the car. If I can swing the EFI before I'll try, but with the in-tank pump, etc.. it's all about dollars and what's possible while still making progress. Good luck sorting out the Camaro, let me know when your road worthy. :duff

Good to know, I've been looking at both the Sniper and Terminator. My goal for early next year is to FINALLY get a Tremec manual transmission in the car. If I can swing the EFI before I'll try, but with the in-tank pump, etc.. it's all about dollars and what's possible while still making progress. Good luck sorting out the Camaro, let me know when your road worthy. :duff

Will do...aeromotive makes stealth tanks that have I tank pumps are are direct replacement for factory....not sure on the mopar offerings though. They are excellent tanks and pumps...or a fuel cell like I have in the chevelle...it’s cheaper but you lose your trunk

Will do...aeromotive makes stealth tanks that have I tank pumps are are direct replacement for factory....not sure on the mopar offerings though. They are excellent tanks and pumps...or a fuel cell like I have in the chevelle...it’s cheaper but you lose your trunk

I've got at least a couple of sources for in-tank pumps, either to install on a stock gas tank or the complete setup with a new tank. Aeromotive yes, like their stuff a lot, nicely machined.. I've been thinking about a fuel cell to increase range, the better overal the car get's the longer I'll take it out.

I might swap out to the Hellcat throttle body someday. I could switch to the Hellcat fuel pump as well. It’s all plug and play on the modern Mopar. I’m kinda looking forward to the challenge when Dad pulls the trigger on whatever he wants to do

Back