Show Your Marvel Statue Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol Thanks. Over the weekend I plan on displaying them on my shelves.

Sweet collection Josh :rock We have a lot of the same pieces. That White Widow looks pretty cool. I need to find a Punisher, looks great with DD.

Thanks, I still have two more Marvel pieces coming this year, Wolverine and Sabertooth. After that I just need a Modern Captain America, Iron Man and Ghost Rider. I'll probably be waiting for villains but I don't need too many of those just a few that I really like. Then I'm done with 1/4 marvel but I might get smaller pieces too.

Really look nice josh I wish have the frog too

Wow beauriful display I can't wait DD too

I know Sideshow is out of the Thor Frog but I think you can still grab him on Ebay for below retail. I think I've seen going for about $75. It's not a bad price.

Awesome collection venawn! love that setup! A lot of action going on in there…
And dw316, if you didn't know Black Bolt now, you will in the next couple of years - MCU will be bringing him in.

TheMovieManic awesome lineup! And great 1:1 props too - sweet collection and theater!

WWEJedi another great group! Nice!

Josh-A-Tron love all those pieces…even got Throg in there!

spider monkey - phenomenal work on that room! Excellent display!

I also have a small collection mainly because I have a small space, but basically of my favorites.
Guess I am in the minority as most everyone so far has been 1:4 scale and 1:1

Here is my 1:6 and 1:1 collection:
23731474614_1205c8440e_h.jpg

23731470464_84a0f4dcb4_h.jpg

I just started collecting 1:6, here is my GotG collection 3 weeks in (Drax is on Pre-Order). Just need Thanos now

1.jpg

Sweet set up Markecho. Love the posters in the back.

Great picture butttornado, looks really nice.

Here's my marvel collection 98% bowen with my lonely Kotobukiya Rogue and my only Sideshow BUT I've got 3 on PO (Wolverine, Dark Phoenix and Black Spidey)

Started recollecting around October.

Attachments

• IMG_1801.jpg
    IMG_1801.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1803.jpg
    IMG_1803.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 171
Here's my marvel collection 98% bowen with my lonely Kotobukiya Rogue and my only Sideshow BUT I've got 3 on PO (Wolverine, Dark Phoenix and Black Spidey)

Started recollecting around October.

Nice collection. Great core iconic pieces!

I hate to say it, but looking at everyone's awesome displays makes me want to spend more money. Money that I don't need to be spending :rotfl

I don't have enough room to display everything, but right now here is what I have out:

1:4 Scale Hulks
24487487833_8f0b62f45f_k.jpg

The Rest of the 1:4 Scales
25812184534_105bb83376_k.jpg

My 1:6 Bowens
26423252885_ac649aa4d3_k.jpg

Update couple more statues and art print coming but for now this is what i have guys
Such a clean look. I love open the open exposed Statue look. I'm still working on my room with that concept as well.

You didn't like Ruffoulk original colour?

I hated it lol. It was too lime green and made the piece less impactful. The darker green makes the piece heavier and "meaner".
Ive watched the movies several times now and he is a different shade ion all his scenes lol, so I dont think there is a wrong color.

Back