Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little Daschund puppy gets into everything too. He's only 7 months old and if ANYTHING is left on the floor especially paper or cardboard, it's immediately obliterated into a million pieces.

OT: He has a Batman outfit he wears all the time.

that's awesome. my pit has his Captain America t shirt he wears.

wow, that must have took a while to clean up. the annoying part is that it took me a while to get the pieces to complete the figure. i had just bought the police joker HS a few days ago which was to be the last piece. eBay barely has this figure on sale or its clothing/accessories available and if so, the prices are outrageous.

I know I bought the headsculpt simply because I loved it and I got it for $50. I looked at the prices a few weeks ago and they were like up to $80 and hardly any inventory. One day I'm gonna give him a purple suit and cane, but for now I have him in a convict outfit.

does anybody here by any chance have the dx01 police joker clothes and accessories they would like to sell for a decent price. my only one just got shredded by my stupid pit bull. i had accidentally left my police joker figure on my coffee table and went to my morning summer class. when i came back, i saw my dumb pit chewing on it like it was a bone. the damage done to the figure was pretty bad. the clothes were torn from all angles, shoes had bite marks or dents, hands were chewed off, rifle had bite marks as well. the worst part is that i had purchased the police joker HS a few days ago to complete this figure and now it's all for nothing. by the way, i just started collecting since the summer of last year and this particular figure was at the top of my list as a must have. so if any of you guys can help a brother out, I'll truly be grateful.

No, but i'll take a slab of Pitbull Ribs and a side of Flank off your back.

The other half lent me her camera this week, so I took some quick snaps of the Batman collection. Not great, but they'll do.

2lsjm06.jpg

2uqizvo.jpg

m9y9nn.jpg

2nj58k.jpg

t8kkmx.jpg

15fnakw.jpg

Not too bad.

I wanted to show ya what I did with my old Takara Batman Begins last night, finally finished him. Also some pictures I didn't get around to posting of my DX12 Batman:dance

That Tumbler stacking is crazy scary chemspawn, I see you got discs to hold it up but damn, I could never do that :O

Back